Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you go out with a girl that said no sex untill marraige?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you go out with a girl that said no sex untill marraige?

Serious question and you had to be faithful and she too know what im saying. what would be your reaction?

or any sexual interaction.

Yes cause i'd know the relationship wasnt based on sex and i'd actually get to know the person i was dealing with,sex is overated and complicates things.You may actually form a friendship instead of just trying to get off all the time

Comment

Originally posted by larry's brother View Post
      Yes cause i'd know the relationship wasnt based on sex and i'd actually get to know the person i was dealing with,sex is overated and complicates things.You may actually form a friendship instead of just trying to get off all the time
      word........

Comment

If she's a virgin, yes...if she's done it before, but all of a sudden wants to talk about finding God or whatever, then hell no.

Comment

Maybe if I was a 16 year old virgin called wazaa.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            If she's a virgin, yes...if she's done it before, but all of a sudden wants to talk about finding God or whatever, then hell no.
            or a girl thats been around with 40 plus guys and does that.....haha jk.

Comment

People change man,maybe she wants a relationship not centered around sex

Comment

Why not? women lie about all kinds of shit.

Comment

hmm, didn't think about this. i'd have to agree with this right here....

Comment

of course........

Comment

Working...
                    X