Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one else hold absolutely no interest in alcoholic beverages?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love meeting up with friends for a few, after work or on the weekends. Love having some beer at a bbq or Phillies game on a warm summer day. Love mixing one or two up at home on a Friday/Saturday night.

That's me....and I respect those who just aren't into it. Hope they don't think they are superior to me because I do choose to imbibe repsonsibly.

Comment

Does that mean I can cross your name off of my "posters I would most like to have a beer with" list? Because I'm having difficulty finding your name.

Comment

Drinking a lot in the presence of pretty girls who are doing the same is one of my favorite pastimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
          Drinking a lot in the presence of pretty girls who are doing the same is one of my favorite pastimes.
          i hope youre not thinking of date rape...

Comment

you sure are

Comment

It's the Sacramento water Zarco, it already has alcohol in it, the reason why you and I are disinterested in any other kinds of alcohol drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                Does that mean I can cross your name off of my "posters I would most like to have a beer with" list? Because I'm having difficulty finding your name.

Cool vid.

I think im going to land on the conclusion that conformity is a large part of this topic.
                Originally posted by Chups View Post
                It's the Sacramento water Zarco, it already has alcohol in it, the reason why you and I are disinterested in any other kinds of alcohol drink.
                Thats true broski

Comment

Drinking is no good..I used to drink every weekend when I was younger..but even then it was only when I went out..I can not understand why people would waste money and drink at home by them self.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                    Drinking is no good..I used to drink every weekend when I was younger..but even then it was only when I went out..I can not understand why people would waste money and drink at home by them self.
                    is there some muslim who drinks?

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
                      is there some muslim who drinks?
                      Plenty of them trust me...

Comment

Working...
                      X