Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos who can't speak Spanish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel bad for them actually. Their parents did an awfull job if the kids are like second generation. However, if you are only first generation American and can't speak spanish worth a fuck then you're stupid and get no simpathy from me. Sucks for them, they're born with an advantage and they don't use it.

Being proud of a herritage is embracing the culture. The language and lingo are some of the most important aspects in a culture. If you consider yourself mexican at least try to learn the damn language, I've been to the US and you can't expect a latino in California not to speak spanish when 50% of the channels are in spanish.

Comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1890501.html

Comment

The Recent scientific research highlight the causes of depression, The wide range of treatments causes like Treatment can mean spending time talking to patients about their physical....

Comment

I don't blame the parents at all in most cases the parents speak nothing but Spanish and some how the kids don't speak Spanish? I just assume they're stuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
            I feel bad for them actually. Their parents did an awfull job if the kids are like second generation. However, if you are only first generation American and can't speak spanish worth a fuck then you're stupid and get no simpathy from me. Sucks for them, they're born with an advantage and they don't use it.

Being proud of a herritage is embracing the culture. The language and lingo are some of the most important aspects in a culture. If you consider yourself mexican at least try to learn the damn language, I've been to the US and you can't expect a latino in California not to speak spanish when 50% of the channels are in spanish.
            Good post.

Comment

what bothers me more is when they can't pronounce their own name correctly. Don't be ashamed, be proud of your roots

Comment

Haha my wife is Mexican but couldn't speak spanish to save her life. She sounds like a regular person but then tries to say words like tamales and stuff with an accent. I always call her out on it.

Comment

Working...
                X