Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can beat Victor Ortiz? Is he unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can beat Victor Ortiz? Is he unbeatable?

Based on his comments that Floyd Mayweather, Marcos Maidana & Brandon Rios are not on his level and the fact that he has 1 official loss. (according to boxrec the other loss was a DQ in a fight he was winning) and 2 draws.

Is Ortiz unbeatable and how would you have your fighter go about beating him if you fought him....where does the mistake lay? Can anyone stand up to his power?

Mayweather, Maidana & Rios are not on his level...who is? or is he just a Juggernaut?

He's ****ing deluded is what he is

Good fighter but deluded

Comment

Great fighter but I'm certain Maidana would knock him out if they ever fought again - might be different at 147 though but Maidana would still win. I'm sure that Victor would also knock out Khan if Khan went to 147. At 147, anyone but Mosley, Pacquiao and Mayweather imo has any chance against him.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
        Great fighter but I'm certain Maidana would knock him out if they ever fought again - might be different at 147 though but Maidana would still win. I'm sure that Victor would also knock out Khan if Khan went to 147. At 147, anyone but Mosley, Pacquiao and Mayweather imo has any chance against him.
        Yeah I hear you but I just would like to know how do you beat him.

Comment

Hes a walking punching bag with no defense, no head movement. You can either out brawl him like maidana did or out box him like khan would do

Comment

outbox him like peterson did

he's still a good fighter though, a lot to learn

Comment

If he already lost he's not unbeatable. That said, NOBODY is unbeatable. Even if you are the better fighter in every fight you have.

Comment

he has literally no chance vs Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Hes a walking punching bag with no defense, no head movement. You can either out brawl him like maidana did or out box him like khan would do
                  ortiz would be a prety tough challenge for khan imo. a southpaw with a lead right hand, and we know khan is vulnerable to right hooks. both prescott and maidana rocked him pretty badly with these shots. ortiz also has decent footwork, searching constantly for angles. he also showed a lot of power in the berto fight. khan is just average on the power front. he would have to keep ortiz on the outside and out box him with the jab, klitschko style.

Comment

Would Floyd be able to stop Victor's right hook, right uppercut combo?

Comment

Working...
                    X