Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pwill or Martinez at 160 is Floyds only chance to save face.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd will not be fighting another Southpaw for the rest of his career.

stop dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
      Unifying? Bertos 1 belt + Floyds 0 belts = 1 belt.....no unification there
      I may be wrong here but although Mayweather doesnt hold the belt, isn't he still the Lineal Champ at 147? I was lead to believe so. If this his true then fighting Berto would be to unify the division. Either way fighting Berto for the a title he won is better than fighting Margarito for a vacant title at a 150 lb catchweight, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Come on, that's ludicrous. If he fought Williams or Martinez at 154, he would deserve monstrous credit.

A fight with Berto would be enough, easily.
        I agree the 154 would be enough, but they don't have belts there, and Floyd already has a belt in that division.

Berto is not enough. At all.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Hardened View Post
          Preferably Martinez. Otherwise he is a duck.
          But then that means both Martinez and Mayweather are ducking Williams..

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post

Obviously it doesn't, but you can try to play that game.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I may be wrong here but although Mayweather doesnt hold the belt, isn't he still the Lineal Champ at 147? I was lead to believe so. If this his true then fighting Berto would be to unify the division. Either way fighting Berto for the a title he won is better than fighting Margarito for a vacant title at a 150 lb catchweight, in my opinion.
              Yes Floyd is the lineal champ but you cant count that as a belt.

Otherwise before the Floyd fight Mosley would be considered a unified champ but that doesnt make sense

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Hardened View Post
                Preferably Martinez. Otherwise he is a duck.
                he's not gonna risk the pac fight & his leverage by fighting threatening opponents like pwill & martinez. it will be another no hoper.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post

Oh here we go again, the ducking game. Just like one poster told me Pac ducked JMM, Mosley and Floyd at the same time when he fought Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
                    he's not gonna risk the pac fight & his leverage by fighting threatening opponents like pwill & martinez. it will be another no hoper.
                    it gotta be a no hoper with a fan base

Comment

i guarantee that floyd doesnt have the balls to fight pwill or martinez at 154, anyone wanna bet 1 million points on it?

Comment

Working...
                      X