No announcement yet.

George Lopez : "Mayweather threw a phone when I asked him about Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
    i might not be "threw" the phone, it might just be " why do you ask me this... "through" the phone
    Funny, that's how I understood it, the first time this vid was posted
    here (and quite some time ago).

Comment

This is the same person who thought Mosley was going to KO May. Are we taking anybody who hates May as a bonafide expert? Looks like Ronnie N. Has been juggling the right sets of nads.

Comment

This ***** Mayweather get shook whenever he hears the name Pacquiao.
        He can't even say his name on PTI.

what ajoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          floyd knows that pacquiao could knock him out with 1 punch either hand

thats why hes gone into witness protection
          not sure about that. he took a couple of big bombs just about from sugar shane, and id say he has alot more pop in his punches than manny does.

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

I love how PacFans on this forum decide that the only way to say Pac is a better, is by finding stupid videos and denouncing Floyd as a person and a fighter.

Comment

floyd shouldve thrown a brick at lopez face, that dude is annoying and needs to go away.

do you tards really think floyd is scared of a guy that got whooped by morales and couldnt beat marquez? lol ***** please

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  not sure about that. he took a couple of big bombs just about from sugar shane, and id say he has alot more pop in his punches than manny does.
                  It was funny cuz those shots didn't even hit his chin, the ones that made his legs buckle...

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    floyd shouldve thrown a brick at lopez face, that dude is annoying and needs to go away.

do you tards really think floyd is scared of a guy that got whooped by morales and couldnt beat marquez? lol ***** please
                    Why is he demanding blood testing for one of his easiest fights of his career, and the most money making fight? Everyone knows if he abided by the NSAC rules, the fight would have been made on March 13! Why doesn't he want to make $50 million easy dollars???

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty07 View Post
                      It was funny cuz those shots didn't even hit his chin, the ones that made his legs buckle...
                      Its funny how Pacquiao got KO'd twice....

Comment

Working...
                      X