Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

De La Hoya used PEDs, Mayweather uses Xylocaine,yet they accuse Pacquiao of cheating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De La Hoya used PEDs, Mayweather uses Xylocaine,yet they accuse Pacquiao of cheating

De La Hoya used PEDs, Mayweather Jr uses Xylocaine, yet they accuse Manny Pacquiao of cheating
    February 8, 12:49 PMSacramento Fight Sports Examiner
    by Rick Rockwell

Oscar De La Hoya and Floyd Mayweather Jr
    APThe failed fight negotiations between Pacquiao and Mayweather have indirectly uncovered a wealth of information about Mayweather and De La Hoya. We have learned that not only has Mayweather used an illegal drug but we are now learning more and more about De La Hoya’s use of performance enhancing drugs. Ironically, we would have never learned about their drug usage if they weren’t hypocritically accusing Pacquiao of cheating. Let’s examine this further…

Oscar De La Hoya

“For Oscar to make his comments. Remember I was De La Hoya's promoter. I know what the history is. When [Thomas] Hauser says “sign the waiver or shut up”, Hauser knows exactly what he is alluding to. I'm not going to say much about it but remember I was De La Hoya's promoter. I know when it happened and how many times it happened. If you remember there was a grace period that when they tested fighters for steroids.”… Bob Arum, Boxingscene.com

In regards to the grace period that Arum is referring to, I direct you to Thomas Hauser’s comments that sparked the entire De La Hoya waiver signing:

“In 2002, the Nevada State Athletic Commission instituted steroid testing for championship fights, but said that there would be a six-month period during which, absent aggravating circumstances, a fighter who tested positive for a performance-enhancing drug would be sent an “educational letter” rather than be penalized.”

Eddie Mitchell Sacramento, CA “Rick, do you think De La Hoya took performance enhancing drugs?” Eddie, I do believe he took something. With both Howard and Arum alluding to this, and De La Hoya refusing to sign a waiver, it makes it hard to believe otherwise. Keep in mind that Bob Arum was Oscar’s promoter; he would know about any failed tests.

However, something that is just as alarming is the fact that Boxing and the NSAC did more to cover up the positive tests than they did to clean it up. Sending out a letter and “educating” a PEDs user is a joke. Suspensions and a public outing should have been the appropriate course. Perhaps, boxing would have fewer problems now if they actually tried to stop it back then.

Floyd Mayweather Jr
    Floyd uses Xylocaine which is a controversial drug that’s illegal and banned in some states. Timothy Crane Saramento, CA “Does the NSAC ban Xylocaine?” The NSAC allows fighters to take this drug up to 1 week before the fight. This means, fighters only get in trouble if they take this drug within 1 week of the fight. Once again, if boxing and the NSAC would take harsher stances on this drug then we would have fewer problems and probably one less Mayweather in the sport.

Conclusion
    De La Hoya’s refusal to sign a waiver does not equal Manny’s refusal to agree to Mayweather’s timelines. Manny was willing to be tested. Oscar is not willing to cooperate at all. Also, if there are letters of Oscar’s failed drug tests then there’s actual proof unlike with Pacquiao since there’s no tangible evidence but only false accusations. Both Oscar and Floyd are the ones who use drugs yet they are the ones beating the public “drums” in their efforts to accuse Manny of cheating.

It’s sad that we learn more about their hypocrisy then we do about the actual truth of their drug usage. Maybe one day Boxing’s various en****** will “step up” and actually regulate their sport.

how good would floyd have been without xylocaine??? without his iv??? without drug cheating multiple times??????

Comment

Pacquiao hasn't done VADA in 3 of his last 4 fights. Do you want to give a reasonable explanation for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Pacquiao hasn't done VADA in 3 of his last 4 fights. Do you want to give a reasonable explanation for it?
        He didn't do Vada against Horn, and he looked like ****? HE did Vada with Broner

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          the OP said ''used..''

Use for Toradol doe

Comment

I'm still curious about the IV in mayweather's arm in the locker room. Usada didn't know about it but mysteriously two weeks later got an exemption for its use. Shouldn't the exemption come prior to using?

I'm also curious about the strong rumors of the two failed tests, sample a and b that got swept under the rug. Team Pacquiao wanted disclosure during court but soon after mayweather settled immediately. How many millions do you think he paid out to pacquiao for the defamation suit?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              how good would floyd have been without xylocaine??? without his iv??? without drug cheating multiple times??????
              He'd be in the HOF, which is where he will be inducted soon.

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
                the OP said ''used..''

Use for Toradol doe
                pac was prescribed toradol by LA doctors and when pac got to las vegas he was denied it even though usada cleared him to use it. floyd did his IV in secrecy and would have been kept secret until he got caught by drug testers and was allowed to continue it despite it being illegal. get a clue punk.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  He'd be in the HOF, which is where he will be inducted soon.
                  hahaha big joke. would be nothing without xylocaine, drug cheating, iv ped masking, trt etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                    pac was prescribed toradol by LA doctors and when pac got to las vegas he was denied it even though usada cleared him to use it. floyd did his IV in secrecy and would have been kept secret until he got caught by drug testers and was allowed to continue it despite it being illegal. get a clue punk.
                    yeah and the NFL Toradol scandal was all dandy because all players needed was a doctors note...

Comment

Working...
                    X