Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Puerto Rican fighter of all time: POLL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gomez, a force of nature at super bantamweight. Benitez was obviously the most naturally talented though.

Comment

Quite possibly Carlos Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex-One View Post
        In my opinion Benitez is without a doubt the most talented fighter ever from PR. We will never know how good he could have been. He had bad training habits along with drug/gambling problems.
        totally agreed

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
          Camacho was incredibly talented no doubt, I just hated his personality because he was such a loud mouth. I loved every minute of the JCC fight, he got a serious beating that day.

He reported to his trainer he was pissing blood, I loved it. Especially after all the racist **** he said about Mexicans prior to the fight.
          Camacho was an idiot, but he was alarmingly good before the Roasrio fight, especially at 130lbs.

I mean, holy hell he was quick.

He still had a very successful career after the Rosario fight and was still a top notch fighter, but he still wasted his potential all the same.
          its surprising how long of a career he had. and could survive against prime Trinidad and De La Hoya too, despite being past his best days.

Comment

Working...
          X