No announcement yet.

Mack vs Abron

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack vs Abron

I would like people input who they think would win?

Originally posted by BARRON71 View Post
    I would like people input who they think would win?

Do they have first names? Or last names? Do they have anything to do with pro boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
      Do they have first names? Or last names? Do they have anything to do with pro boxing?
      Yusaf Mack 25-2 vs Deandrey Abron15-2

Comment

Yusaf Mack 25-2 vs Deandrey Abron15-2

Oh, ok. I've seen Mack. Sorry.

Comment

Oh, ok. I've seen Mack. Sorry.
          So what do you think who would win?

Comment

Neither are legitimate top ten contenders, but I like Mack much better as a fighter and I think he'll win by boring decision.

Comment

So what do you think who would win?
              Mack is pretty good but a step or two below the best. I remember seeing Abron against Erdei and he wasn't really impressive. I'd probably pick Mack.

Comment

Mack is pretty good but a step or two below the best. I remember seeing Abron against Erdei and he wasn't really impressive. I'd probably pick Mack.
                I agree with about who will win, but I dont agree with you about Mack being boring. Did you see the fight against Andrade? That was a war Mack drop him in the first round, will be the only time Andrade kisses the canvas. If Mack was not so weight drained he would of won that fight!!

Mack is by far in the top ten and he has won two in the row and should be on his way to a title.

Comment

I agree with about who will win, but I dont agree with you about Mack being boring. Did you see the fight against Andrade? That was a war Mack drop him in the first round, will be the only time Andrade kisses the canvas. If Mack was not so weight drained he would of won that fight!!

Mack is by far in the top ten and he has won two in the row and should be on his way to a title.

I didn't say he was boring, just not a top level fighter. Actually he is an exciting fighter to watch. In both his losses he definitely went down swinging.

Comment

I didn't say he was boring, just not a top level fighter. Actually he is an exciting fighter to watch. In both his losses he definitely went down swinging.
                    Sounds good I will keep you posted on Mack's next fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X