Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are good movies to watch with female company?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

human centipede.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      Goodwill Hunting, add it to the list.
      This is a good movie to watch in general. I can kind of see why you would mention it in the context of watching it specifically with a female because it does have the aspect of Damon's relationship with that girl, but I don't think that it is central enough as a theme to warrant watching it with a girl.

I know some girls like Brokeback Mountain, but I'd rather and preserve my dignity and integrity as a man than to have a shot at having my knob polished.

Comment

This one worked for me. It has enough action to keep a man interested but enough romance to get a woman in the mood. The end of the film makes them forget about the guy parts of the film, boot camp scenes, fighting, and suicide. So by the end, you should have no problem .

Comment

I'd stick with romantic comedies, they usually put girls into oral fixation mode.....

Notting Hill is a good one...

Comment

I'd go with Eraserhead.

It's a romance movie.

Comment

'Ass Stretchers 4'

Comment

depends on what type of girl really...

besides, a good film is a good film whether you watch it with a girl or not...

Comment

Beats me, I usually watch action or horror movies when with chicks.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    'Ass Stretchers 4'
                    I liked the prequel better. Fatal **** 3 is the way to go though. INSTANT classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      I liked the prequel better. Fatal **** 3 is the way to go though. INSTANT classic.
                      On second thought, in a situation like that, I think it'd be best to go all out for either laughter or disgust.

In that case I'd recommend breaking out 'Pissed On Paraplegics'.

Comment

Working...
                      X