Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "We're Not Waiting On Mayweather; Bradley Could Be Next for Spring PPV"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post

This **** ain't happening. Have been saying that for a while. Not next year. Not May 5th, 2011. 2012....REMOTE. They both can make $$ without each other for two more fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
      Pac can only fight twice a year. if Floyd is not willing to negotiate right away i wouldnt mind Bradley. I thought Pac was trying to avoid an african american undefeated young prime champion? now that Arum has a plan to put Bradley against Pac its a B.S. fight? what you *****s been smoking? i want some of it..
      We been smokin truth , it is a **** fight because once again its costing us the fight we want , thats the whole point you idiots go along with every opponent that Arum uses to avoid Mayweather , just because Floyd mentions a date doesnt mean if its not that date forget it , the date is incidental , take the fight for Christ sake and then work out the date , Arums focus on the date is nothing but a throw off , he has done the same how many times , at least Floyd does it when every body is in town not wait till he is on vacation to do it like Arum did , how is Arum saying lets do this in private , the fuker is the biggest media whore out of them , countdown on website ring a bell lol .

This whole ongoing Duck by Arum is as plain as day , it is just like Clottey Margo and Mosley , Bradley being pre booked sticks out like dogs balls , you Pac fanboys are full of **** and believe anything spoon fed to you by Arum .
      Last edited by Reloaded; 11-06-2011, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• They weren't interested the first time........no surprise they don't care for this fight again........

Comment

• Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
          Pac can only fight twice a year. if Floyd is not willing to negotiate right away i wouldnt mind Bradley. I thought Pac was trying to avoid an african american undefeated young prime champion? now that Arum has a plan to put Bradley against Pac its a B.S. fight? what you *****s been smoking? i want some of it..
          What are you talking about? Floyd's ready to negotiate, why everyone talking about Bradley when Top Ranks "top priority" (Mayweather) has effectively called them out and said he's not taking another vacation and focusing on a Pacquiao fight in May?

Comment

Working...
          X