No announcement yet.

Does Broner hit Harder than Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Broner hit Harder than Floyd?

Floyd caught Maidana pretty cleanly on multiple occasions, but never once did Chino look as bothered as he did by some of Broner's shots. Could it be that this blown-up lightweight hits harder than the P4P king?

As a wider point, is Mayweather's punching power declining? His last legit KO was Vs Hatton in 07 (lets exclude the Ortiz cheap shot). Arguably it's pot calling kettle black for Floyd to point to Manny's recent lack of KOs as a sign of previous juicing. Manny has 3 stoppages since Floyd fought Hatton
    Yes
    70.97%
    No
    29.03%

Good point, I do remember Broner hurting Maidana on a couple occasions causing him to back up.

Comment

I think so if broner could grow into 147 then fight maidana I think it could be a diffent story ....because at the end of the day maidana just beat a blown up lightweight

Comment

Put up a poll TS.

And honestly I think Broner does hit harder than Floyd, or maybe Floyd doesn't really commit to his punches due to his injury prone hands?

Maidana did look bothered by some of the shots Broner did land, he barely had a bruise against Floyd.

Comment

i was VERY surprised that floyd could not hurt him. maidana is as tough as they come but he can be hurt to the body and the head. he gets hurt almost every fight.

Comment

broner hits harder than floyd. floyd throws arm shots and hasn't any weight behind his punches

Comment

Never been hit by either one so cant say

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Put up a poll TS.

And honestly I think Broner does hit harder than Floyd, or maybe Floyd doesn't really commit to his punches due to his injury prone hands?

Maidana did look bothered by some of the shots Broner did land, he barely had a bruise against Floyd.
                Is there a function for retrospectively adding a poll to the post?

And wow, just got Red K from that LarryX dude for suspecting me of being an alternate account. Some people are tetchy!

Comment

Originally posted by Gr1fter View Post
                  Is there a function for retrospectively adding a poll to the post?

And wow, just got Red K from that LarryX dude for suspecting me of being an alternate account. Some people are tetchy!
                  Larry's still mad

And look at the top right; it says thread* tools. Click add poll.

Comment

Prob. But Floyd has hand probs and Ab wears reyes

Comment

Working...
                    X