No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas "Wladimir Klitschko can't fight, Povetkin could KO him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
    Yes, but Povetkin has looked much better under Tszyu.
    Like when he got beaten up by a crude unskilled Cruiserweight who struggles at 200 lbs against the likes of Ola Afolabi and Firat Arslan?

Povetkin sucks just as bad, if not worse. I'm tired of seeing people who blame Atlas for Povetkin's crap career.

The way that Lebedev has been treated by the same team that Povetkin currently has shows that Teddy Atlas is the last thing Povetkin needs to worry about as he is surrounded by idiots who would just as soon see him die in the ring if he fails to win and make them look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      I do understand what Teddy means, Wladamir is a superb BOXER but I don't know much about him as a FIGHTER, he's never really been in any FIGHTS.

only time someone has been good enough to take it to him was Sanders, other than that he's basically outclassed his opponents.

That said, povetkin is not good enough to get close and land punches and force wlad into a fight, he will get outboxed and outclassed like the rest of these mugs
      Have a look at the first Peter fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        Like when he got beaten up by a crude unskilled Cruiserweight who struggles at 200 lbs against the likes of Ola Afolabi and Firat Arslan?

Povetkin sucks just as bad, if not worse. I'm tired of seeing people who blame Atlas for Povetkin's crap career.

The way that Lebedev has been treated by the same team that Povetkin currently has shows that Teddy Atlas is the last thing Povetkin needs to worry about as he is surrounded by idiots who would just as soon see him die in the ring if he fails to win and make them look good.
        Yeah, you clearly suck when you win Olympic gold and go on to having an undefeated pro career and is set to face Klitschko in a mega fight.

Comment

I feel like Teddy is senile or something. I'm being serious. A few weeks ago on FNF he wouldn't let anyone else talk and forced them to listen to some speech he made up as he went along about nothing. I felt bad for everyone else lol

Comment

Working...
          X