• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury vs haye seems very close

This would be graet fight build up

Big big fight if it happens...

Comment

lol, I can just imagine Haye watching this and thinking verbally hes met his match.

It would be a big fight in UK, but im not sure what the rest of the world would think really? But its got to happen. Id rather see this than Floyd vs Pac.

Comment

That tie is ****ing hideous

Tyson also likes to use the word ''yeah'' a lot
        Last edited by Trigg; 06-08-2013, 08:14 PM.

Comment

why did haye pull out of the fight with charr again? which one of them had the shoulder injury? serious question

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
            why did haye pull out of the fight with charr again? which one of them had the shoulder injury? serious question
            Haye hurt his hand. So he says.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013...ye-hand-injury

Comment

This fights pre fight build up in all honesty would be ten times more entertaining then Paulie vs broner.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                well than that sucks for charr. he was gonna have himself a nice payday with haye. Funny thing is that i just saw an interview with haye that took place before the fury vs cunningham fight and he said that he wants to preserve his body and future training camps for klitschko fights and also that he doesnt feel it would do well domestically. Im a fan of haye but that interview made me sick

Comment

So I guess haye is skipping charr. we should know more in week or two.

Comment

Adam Booth looked in disbelief at some of Fury's ramblings

You can tell this is a bout that Booth is not even remotely worried about.

Comment

Working...
                    X