No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Camacho, Castillo Negotiations Hit a Wall Over Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Camacho, Castillo Negotiations Hit a Wall Over Money

The negotiations for a super welterweight match between Hector Camacho Jr. and Jose Luis Castillo have hit a wall, according to Carlos Narvaez. There were discussions to make the match for May 2 in El Paso, Texas. There seems to be a dispute over the money. Camacho wants a guaranteed purse, while the promoters are trying to put together a deal where the fighters are paid based on a percentage of the gate. Camacho will not move forward with the match unless a guranteed purse is provided and has no interest in getting paid based on the overall tickets sold.
    [Click Here To Read More]

SMH at dis ***** wanting to fight old ass Castillo & not even paying him ESPN Friday Night Fight money...

It Macho Time tho bruh

Comment

Why is Castillo still fighting retire already

Comment

1) This is incredibly sad
        2)Machito is actually serious about the money
        3)Castillo is still actually fighting
        4)What the **** has Camacho done?!!!!!
        5)And what the **** is Castillo doing still fighting?!!!

Comment

Guys asking why is he still fighting. The answer should be obvious, he needs the money. Without boxing, he probably goes broke. That is the unfortunate truth for many fighters.

Comment

"My name is Camacho Jr. I am entitled to my money! It's Jr. time baby! It's Jr. time!"

Comment

I remember when Camacho fought Lemieux. After he got starched he was arguing with his handlers who were trying to remove his gloves. He didn't even think the fight started yet and was wondering what in the hell they were doing. It took a long time for them to convince him otherwise. I wonder if they had to show him a replay.

LOL

Comment

a no heart wanna be vs a finished ex-champ, that shouldn't b3 boxing & no commission should give him a liscense, but this is Dick Cole territory folks...what's the beef?? Between the 2 of them they should b getting $20k based on what they bring, not much...

Comment

****ing sad.

Someone should give Castillo a damn job.

Comment

Winner get their rent paid next month. I feel really bad for Castillo. I see him pushing ice cream carts on the street selling fruit flavored ice creams for 75 cents.

Comment

Working...
                    X