No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: 50 Cent Discusses Mayweather Jr., Music, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: 50 Cent Discusses Mayweather Jr., Music, More

Ryan Burton catches up with music superstar 50 Cent to discuss his close friend Floyd Mayweather Jr., the music industry and variety of other topics at the Mayweather Gym in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WTF, do i care what 50 has to say, in relations to anything, dude is wack anyways!!

Comment

I liked 50 till that open media workout never seen him act like that before annoying as hell speaks so much **** was funny seeing the guy who he took the mic off, follow him around the ring and itch his nose every 10 seconds and stare into space though haha

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/ESNEWS?feature=g-all-u

Comment

Originally posted by xpsm24 View Post
          WTF, do i care what 50 has to say, in relations to anything, dude is wack anyways!!
          Its funny because you were the first guy to comment in this post and did my man forget to sign an autograph or something lol. You sound butt hurt.

Comment

Damn this guy is everywhere I turn right now. Who cares? He had one good song. Apart from that he's just Eminem's b****.

Comment

While most fight fans really don't care what 50 Cent has to say one thing is for sure. He is an very very smart man. I have seen him in in-depth interviews and was honestly quite surprised just how bright he is and how well he articulates in his speech not to mention his vocabulary. He is no ordinary Gangsta Thug and considering that he came from the street and had a rough childhood he deserves respect. Props to him regardless what his opinion on Boxing is.

Comment

Why is boxingscene posting a video of 50 cent talking about music? This doe not belong on NSB. When I want boxing news I don't care what 50 has to say. If I wan to listen about the rap game then I will listen to what 50 has to say. I don't come to NSB hoping to hear about 50 opinion. Post this crap in the lounge.

Comment

damn Boxingscene you guys are old school, I haven't watched a video using Windows Media Player In YEARS! lol

Comment

Originally posted by LFC View Post
                    Its funny because you were the first guy to comment in this post and did my man forget to sign an autograph or something lol. You sound butt hurt.
                    Hahaha, im clowning on you!! I didnt even see the ****ty video!! This is rediculous of Boxingscene to put a video of 50 on here talking whatever hes talking, there are so many good journalist and experts that can give a good valid take on both Floyd and Cotto, and they put 50? Autograph, buajajajajajaj, apparently your the one who would let 50 sign your left nipple!! Just like Floyd would!! He couldnt do sh!+ in the rap game so hes all over boxing??SHI+ is hilarious, just like u!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X