No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Jones Upset With Hernandez, Coyne Situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guillermo Jones Upset With Hernandez, Coyne Situation

WBA cruiserweight Guillermo "El Felino" Jones (37-3-29 KOs) is walking around angry because now his plan to defend title on June 25 in St. Louis, Missouri, against ubeaten Ryan Coyne, miht fall through. As previously reported. The World Association has called for a mandatory purse bid on April 28 to make Jones defend his belt against interim-king Yoan Pablo Hernandez of Cuba.

[Click Here To Read More]

I dunno why he frets so. Hernandez is a better fight than this Coyne surely.

Comment

What a coward.

He wants to fight the soft opponent Coyne and avoid the world-class Hernandez.

Guillermo Jones is one of the worst titleholders in boxing history. He went over two years without making a defense of his title, and now he's once again trying to duck his mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
        What a coward.

He wants to fight the soft opponent Coyne and avoid the world-class Hernandez.

Guillermo Jones is one of the worst titleholders in boxing history. He went over two years without making a defense of his title, and now he's once again trying to duck his mandatory.
        Guess he's getting old...wants safer fights.

Comment

It's quite amazing how Jones has kept his title until now. I guess the WBA forgot that they had a cruiserweight champ.

Comment

didnt he just fight his mandatory? did he have a fight at HW after? i cant remember...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              didnt he just fight his mandatory? did he have a fight at HW after? i cant remember...
              Stay off the drugs, Joe. They can make you senile at an early age.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
                Stay off the drugs, Joe. They can make you senile at an early age.
                lol! goodmorning tunney...i am an old school ironworker so i was already senile & crazy log before i ever touched drugs....i must admit i do miss eating mushrooms & smoking dope...damn drugtesting:bukkake: for you

Comment

Working...
                X