Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who yall think got a better chance at beating that boy Segio, Floyd or Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    why? they aren't in the same weight classes. martinez already said pac is too small for him. he's going after bigger guys like bute at 168, and probably the big names at 154 and 160.
    Yeah but Sergio always fought at 154 and was champ..... I know he 160 right now, but that fool can get back to 154......

Floyd done fought and beat OSacr at 154 so it aint no thing for Money to go up again......

But yeah, Pac too small for that boy....

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Ross View Post
      I think that boy Mayweather might take him, but I think Sergio knocks that boy Pac straight out.....
      if pac is getting KO then so is floyd, we all know pac have a better chin than your boy floyd. but to answer your question, both pac and mayweather can beat martinez. this dude KO a tall skinny no power behind his punches guy and now he's god? get that ***** outta here!

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
        Floyd has the better chance because he is the epitome of a slick, fundementally sound fighter. He'd have a hell of a fight on his hands and if he somehow pulls off a decisive win over Martinez, that would trump anything Pacquiao has done IMO.
        Fa sho, if Money beat Sergio, what Pac did aint nothin

Comment

I can see Pacquiao stepping into something big. I think Mayweather-Martinez is a 50/50 fight. With a gun to my head I'd pick Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
            if pac is getting KO then so is floyd, we all know pac have a better chin than your boy floyd. but to answer your question, both pac and mayweather can beat martinez. this dude KO a tall skinny no power behind his punches guy and now he's god? get that ***** outta here!
            Naw, it aint even like that.....

Sergio will box that boy Pac easy.... You seen that Marquez ***** box Pac..... PAc gotta get in on Sergio, Sergio catch that boy comin in....

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              I can see Pacquiao stepping into something big. I think Mayweather-Martinez is a 50/50 fight. With a gun to my head I'd pick Martinez
              You seen that n igga PRods **** on ITunes...... Thats a cold ass boy homie......

Comment

You seen that n igga PRods **** on ITunes...... Thats a cold ass boy homie......
                You skate homie?

Yea Me, Myself, and I was ****ing amazing.

Illest dude on a board. He's on fire

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  You skate homie?

Yea Me, Myself, and I was ****ing amazing.

Illest dude on a board. He's on fire
                  Naw homie, Im to big for that ****.....

I got some boys that like that **** and they were playing that in the bus....

That ***** be doing the skateboard flips like a motherphucker.....

Comment

Naw homie, Im to big for that ****.....

I got some boys that like that **** and they were playing that in the bus....

That ***** be doing the skateboard flips like a motherphucker.....
                    Yeah that dude is insane. You know you're good when someone that doesn't even skate realizes how good you are.

Comment

Naw, it aint even like that.....

Sergio will box that boy Pac easy.... You seen that Marquez ***** box Pac..... PAc gotta get in on Sergio, Sergio catch that boy comin in....
                      how long ago was that fight between pac and marquez? do u think fighter stay the same? lol..

Comment

Working...
                      X