No announcement yet.

Battlefield 3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3?

Am i the only person that thinks this game is not that good? I mean it doesn't suck, it just didn't live up to the hype that i was reading from people on this site. I think maybe i was expecting too much? It's not that different to BF2 TBH.

I actually think Modern Warfare 3 is better. All i read from people on this site was that BF3 **** all over MW3 and that's simply not the case. Even if you prefer one game to another there is not much difference in quality between the games. Both have their pro's and cons.

Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
    Am i the only person that thinks this game is not that good? I mean it doesn't suck, it just didn't live up to the hype that i was reading from people on this site. I think maybe i was expecting too much? It's not that different to BF2 TBH.

I actually think Modern Warfare 3 is better. All i read from people on this site was that BF3 **** all over MW3 and that's simply not the case. Even if you prefer one game to another there is not much difference in quality between the games. Both have their pro's and cons.
    yes..........

Comment

Neither are very good imo..

MW3 is barely better then MW2 imo

BF3 Is a different game all together.. lot more sniping.. planes and stuff which is hard to fight back against

Comment

i like BF3 a lot...i havent play MW3 so i cant comment on it

Comment

Working...
        X