Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexander on khan and says floyd can't handle black fighters so has to fight plodders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexander on khan and says floyd can't handle black fighters so has to fight plodders

Devon Alexander rips Floyd Mayweather and said Mayweather can't handle 'Black' fighters so he has to fight slow Mexican plodders..

hahahahahaha floyd would handle alexander thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
      hahahahahaha floyd would handle alexander thats for sure.
      My glob, that would be the most boring, one-sided, easy fight of Floyd Mayweather's career. He would hardly break a sweat. He could sit at whatever range he felt like and pot shot Devon with ease.

Comment

They would have to pay ME $69.99 to watch Floyd/Alexander.

Comment

They Would Have to Pay Me

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          They would have to pay ME $69.99 to watch Floyd/Alexander.
          I agree with you on that. They would also have to throw in a case of beer and party snacks for me to watch it.

Comment

He is right about 1 thing tho.

Floyd do love fighting slow Mexican plodders.

Comment

Floyd would spank Alexander.

And Floyd doesn't fight black fighters? So, Mosley, Judah, Mitchell, and Ndou weren't black?
              Last edited by VG_Addict; 10-22-2014, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Alexander would have been the #1 front runner for the Floyd fight if he beat Shawn Porter. You just can't blow opportunities like that.

And I don't get this "Floyd avoids black fighters" argument. The only two that he truly "avoided" were Stevie Johnston and Paul Williams even though P Will choked his opportunity away against Quintana.

Comment

Looks like Alexander has been told to beat Khan to get a Mayweather fight. And where is Team Alexander anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                    Floyd would spank Alexander.

And Floyd doesn't fight black fighters? So, Mosley, Judah, Mitchell, and Ndou weren't black?
                    They we're wash up doe

Comment

Working...
                    X