No announcement yet.

Mayweather: Boxing is just work to me, Some days are better then others

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather: Boxing is just work to me, Some days are better then others

When asked if Boxing is still fun for him he replied "its just work day in and day out its just work.... Some days are better then others... its just work"

Sounding like his passion for the sport is gone.

He has been in the sport a long time, and I can understand him being burnt out.. This is a good sign for Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
      When asked if Boxing is still fun for him he replied "its just work day in and day out its just work.... Some days are better then others... its just work"

Sounding like his passion for the sport is gone.

Can you blame him he been doing it for 17 yes professionally and his whole life he just doing for the huge checks

Comment

The most interesting thing I found about that video was Floyd discussing his elbows instead of completely ignoring the question and going off into some irrelevant rant like he usually does.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          The most interesting thing I found about that video was Floyd discussing his elbows instead of completely ignoring the question and going off into some irrelevant rant like he usually does.
          Lol true he usual skips around questions

Comment

he's been involved in boxing for along time

Comment

N it many ppl can stay on top of a sport as long as he has. Hes very unique in that regards.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                What are you talking about? Floyd answered the reporter's questions directly. It was actually one of the few interviews where he clearly, quickly, and directly answered the reporter's questions.

Half his interviews he'll just go off and randomly talk about another subject. But this one he was direct and clear. The reporter specifically asked him about Garcia claiming he uses elbows and Floyd went onto defend himself and provided an explanation whether you agree with it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  What are you talking about? Floyd answered the reporter's questions directly. It was actually one of the few interviews where he clearly, quickly, and directly answered the reporter's questions.

Half his interviews he'll just go off and randomly talk about another subject. But this one he was direct and clear. The reporter specifically asked him about Garcia claiming he uses elbows and Floyd went onto defend himself and provided an explanation whether you agree with it or not.
                  you must of misunderstood him cause you just said the exact same thing he did.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

Step your reading skills up bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X