No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather: Cotto is better than Pacquiao Manny aint ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Mayweather: Cotto is better than Pacquiao Manny aint ****

"Miguel Cotto is better than Manny Pacquiao, Manny aint shit Cotto have more skills, a bigger punch and is bigger. Pacquiao will never win a title at 160lbs.", Roger Mayweather

Source: La Esquina Neutral

Mayweather know how to box, and teach boxing, but when it comes to assessing talent, picking fights, etc Anything like that. They are ****ing ******ed. That stems from the fact that they are just ****ing ******ed anyways. Some of the lowest iq guys in the sport.

Comment

I'm guessing he forgot that Pacquiao already fought Cotto

Comment

Here we go the start for the rematch

Comment

Manny would have that 160 title if he fought Martinez that night. Just about anyone would.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            I'm guessing he forgot that Pacquiao already fought Cotto
            Not just fought but demolished. It almost seems to obvious to bring up doesn't it? Some of the Mayweathers are truly crackheads.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
              Mayweather know how to box, and teach boxing, but when it comes to assessing talent, picking fights, etc Anything like that. They are ****ing ******ed. That stems from the fact that they are just ****ing ******ed anyways. Some of the lowest iq guys in the sport.
              I'm not sure bout all of that, they all just hate manny lol, they hate giving the dude credit

Comment

roger and ChampBox@PR smokin' that bad shit again...

oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
                  Not just fought but demolished. It almost seems to obvious to bring up doesn't it? Some of the Mayweathers are truly crackheads.
                  Yet Mannys the one on dope.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                    roger and ChampBox@PR smokin' that bad shit again...

oh well...
                    Why me? I know Manny was the better fighter when. they fought. I just found it interesting the length the Mayweathers go to diss Manny

Comment

Working...
                    X