Austin Trout vs. Erislandy Lara Almost Done For 12/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
    If Lara wins Floyd needs to fight him..
    **** no. No matter how much i'd love to see this fight happen, but everyone and Showtime knows that fight wouldn't sell.

Comment

I've been waiting for this for a long time

Comment

I hope fot Lara that he gets a title shot or a big payday against Canelo after the W!
        I hope the fight isnt on when Rigo fights cause sorry Lara Rigo is the goddamn God in this B!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          I'm not worried about that. I can watch one on TV and stream the other.

The problem is, I was planning to attend Rigo vs Agbeko... But now Lara is fighting the same freaking day man. WTF!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          I guess stick with your plan. Rigo vs Agbeko sounds a better fight than Lara vs Trout. Plus if indeed Kirkland vs Tapia gets made then it will definitely be a better show than Paulie vs Zab.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

It's a fight that has to happen but snoozer chance is high.

big time...one of those fights where you change the channel around the 5th round...then you check back later and go 'damn, its only the 7th round??'

but yea, big significance for the division so im glad its happening

Comment

should be boring but its one of those elimination fights that needs to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                **** no. No matter how much i'd love to see this fight happen, but everyone and Showtime knows that fight wouldn't sell.
                Why wouldn't it sell? Isn't Floyd a cash cow who will make money with any fighter or is it that Lara is a real legitimate treat...?

Comment

Remember what Scheafer said after the Angulo fight?

Originally posted by Richard Schaefer
                  Lets call it what it is, he is a different kind of fighter which is okay. Who would want to see Erislandy Lara against Austin Trout? That wouldn't be an exciting fight.

Comment

I'm expecting Lara to take this, definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                      I hope fot Lara that he gets a title shot or a big payday against Canelo after the W!
                      I hope the fight isnt on when Rigo fights cause sorry Lara Rigo is the goddamn God in this B!
                      You do know lara has the wba belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X