No announcement yet.

VIDEO: My view of Saul Alvarez's media day in Big Bear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    I don't want to stand out in the crowd better to blend in with you guys .
    but you do ..youre the current "yesir" of nsb...atleast he was a pretty young , you aint got no excuse for your dumbass

Comment

I hope Canelo kos Floyd, it would be good to see Floyd get what he deserves.......

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        I hope Canelo kos Floyd, it would be good to see Floyd get what he deserves.......
        i really hope so too ..i think canelo has the power , but unfortunately he aint got anything else....

and floyd aint gonna stand in the pocket this time around , he aint risking that...

Comment

this fight only looks good on paper.

canelo will be dusted off and in an easy matter.

and cut the cotto gave floyd problems bullsh!+.....cotto past his prime? floyd isvolder than pacquiao, cotto, and alvarez. it's just thay he's so good, he can fight well at older ages unlike the majority of others....

cotto didn't give floyd problems. he fought hard and came up short. floyd was sick in that fightbto begin with. he was sick that whole week......his nose and nasal cavity was congested and dry. combined with cotto's power, of course he will bleed and fatigue more. but floyd dominated cotto. losing only one round clearly and fighting cotto's style. and this was after floyd'$ prime.

canelo is young....he'll have time to grow from this. if it doesn't mess up his psyche.

Comment

Working...
          X