Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto is going to dominate Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a reason Berto was fed cans most of his career, you will see this on Sat night. They are only fighting Guerrero because like most on here, they feel that Robert is too small to hurt Berto. The Ghost will be much sharper than he was against Aydin while Berto will be rusty. Couple that with the underlying sentiment that the Ghost is too weak and you have a recipe for disaster....Berto out of shape because he took the Ghost lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      I see this like Bronder/DeMarco....Berto(steroids or not) is going to beat Guerrero. Berto likes them under 147.

Only in Black America can you cheat and be called a savior
      wow just wow,everything is about race with you

Comment

Berto is the booty-warrior, he said he was gonna take Guerrero's manhood... Guerrero's defense better be top notch

Comment

Berto should win I mean he's going up against a smaller man...I wouldn't be surprised if he went life and death with him though. Berto has bad punch resistance bad staminavand bad footwork also dude also holds way to much hopefully the ref enforces the rules and takes points.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            There is a reason Berto was fed cans most of his career, you will see this on Sat night. They are only fighting Guerrero because like most on here, they feel that Robert is too small to hurt Berto. The Ghost will be much sharper than he was against Aydin while Berto will be rusty. Couple that with the underlying sentiment that the Ghost is too weak and you have a recipe for disaster....Berto out of shape because he took the Ghost lightly.
            Berto doesn't take anyone lightly at this point of his career. A loss against The Ghost and nobody will take him as a serious threat anymore. It could be the end for him as far as being a top fighter. Berto needs this win badly and will bring his A-game.

Comment

I hope he does bring his best because I think Guerrero will be in top form on Sat night. He isn't going to underestimate Berto, that's for sure.

Comment

The fight hinges on the ability of Robert to accurately land the jab and be able to carry decent amount of power at that weight. If not, it's gonna be a long night for him. If he does, Berto will lose as he gases out after 8 rds.

Comment

Yup.. I agree

Comment

Berto is NOT an elite fighter.. a very good fighter yes. Time will tell though.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                      He did not get beat up by Ortiz he lost a close fight in which both were dropped hard
                      ortiz did beat him up, while berto dished out alot as well, he had no legs for the next 11, he definately took a beating.

i seriously hope guerrero wins and adds another victory to the bay area mantle, especially for a small town like gilroy where my son was born and still lives.

Comment

Working...
                      X