Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Mike "Mile High" Alvarado vs. Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now that i know this fight is just 10 rounds idk who to pick i was leaning on alvarado to pull out a stoppage or a ko in the champion rounds somewhere in the 10-12th

but if the fight is only 10 rounds i can see rios winnin a UD

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
      now that i know this fight is just 10 rounds idk who to pick i was leaning on alvarado to pull out a stoppage or a ko in the champion rounds somewhere in the 10-12th

but if the fight is only 10 rounds i can see rios winnin a UD
      I have it Alvarado Easy. Riomos think that Rios is actually exceptional at that weight when he is not. This is BIG boys club.

That is why Rios hesitated all this time to move up weight and wanna starve to death to make weigh at lower weight.

Comment

• Rios probably stops him on cuts, Alvarado's face wears down easily.

Comment

• Tie ballgame.

52 up. Closet poll I've ever done.

Comment

• Rios takes the lead for the first time I believe.

53 Rios
            52 Alvarado

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Rios has done nothing at 140. Nada, This a huge risk in fighting Mike at 140 for his debut. And as you can see many favor Mike. As do I, Not sure why people overrate Rios TBH. The Acosta wins looks less and less impressive. Anthony Peterson still hasn't done anything.
              Rios has drained himself badly in his last four fights. One of which included a big win over a fresh Acosta. At 140 we may actually see a 100% Rios and get an idea of what he really has. I expect Rios to shine.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                I have it Alvarado Easy. Riomos think that Rios is actually exceptional at that weight when he is not. This is BIG boys club.

That is why Rios hesitated all this time to move up weight and wanna starve to death to make weigh at lower weight.
                And now that he is no longer doing this, you realize it just makes him better, correct? You guys seem to be forgetting this won't be the Rios we're use to, but a much healthier and stronger version. Taking that into account, I like his chances.

Comment

• Rios with a nice little 3 vote lead.

Rios 55
                  Alvarado 52

Comment

• Bump.......

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X