Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next for Tyson Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt if fury is seriously chasing haye - he'd be hitting air all night and haye's first counter would put him to sleep - be a good fight for haye though if the vitali one doesn't happen - i'd imagine the money would be reasonable and it would be another good looking win for him

Comment

Can't see Fury fight Haye right now. He is well protected by his manager, why take the risk of facing Haye? Big payday with big ppv anyway in GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
        Adamek would be a good but winnable fight for him.
        But it would be better if Fury fought a big HW like Grant or Dimitrenko, to help him prepare for an eventual Klitschko or Price fight.

Comment

there should have been a passing of the torch fight with Tye Fields

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
            How would someone like Maurice Harris do in the ring with Fury? Harris is still stern enough to test youngsters. He beat Edmund Gerber but the Germans robbed him.

I think Fury-Harris could be a decent fight. Harris has been in there with some of the best.

Travis Walker is just a danger man when you're unlucky to catch him on his good days. He wobbled Kubrat Pulev who is quite a stone man.

I'm not certain Mick Hennessey wants Tyson in the ring with a ranked body just yet. I do think he should fight someone ranked within the next year though.
            maurice harris would be a good test as long as he is in shape & motivated which unfortunately he's usually in sparring partner mode...

Comment

i still want a rematch with neven pajkic in canada...that fight was stopped way too early! this won't happen but there would be no garbage refs stopping fights the minute fury lands a good punch. in his fights with firtha & pajkic fury was wobbled & hurt & the ref gave him every opportunity to continue but when his opponent took a good solid punch they stopped it...bias officiating is a real problem in england. you get bad refs & judges everywhere but england has the worst refs by far! the best ref job ever was in the botha\grant fight last spring. i believe he was italian. you watch how that guy refs a fight & every other ref should take notes. both guys hurt, let them fight on & out of clinches. he was never a factor in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                i still want a rematch with neven pajkic in canada...that fight was stopped way too early! this won't happen but there would be no garbage refs stopping fights the minute fury lands a good punch. in his fights with firtha & pajkic fury was wobbled & hurt & the ref gave him every opportunity to continue but when his opponent took a good solid punch they stopped it...bias officiating is a real problem in england. you get bad refs & judges everywhere but england has the worst refs by far! the best ref job ever was in the botha\grant fight last spring. i believe he was italian. you watch how that guy refs a fight & every other ref should take notes. both guys hurt, let them fight on & out of clinches. he was never a factor in the fight.
                Yeah I was at the Fury v Pajkic fight, was stopped too early. Fights get stopped too early too often here, it's better too early than too late but some of these refs take the piss.

Comment

I would like to see the wilder fight.

But despite his twitter chit chat I don't think wilder would actually sign the contract

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Tyson Fury= second coming of Audley Harrison
                    That's just nonsense.

Psychologically the two could not be further apart. If Tyson finds himself in over his head he will go down swinging for the cheap seats. Unlike Audley who is not a fighting man......at all.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-05-2012, 07:01 PM.

Comment

I've read that Fury's promoter is trying to get Eddie Chambers for Fury's Dec 1 fight.

I'm hope it's Chambers or someone else on that level.

Comment

Working...
                      X