No announcement yet.

Clegg's Movie Marathon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Clegg's Movie Marathon

There are a bunch of films I keep meaning to watch so I decided to stay up for as long as possible continually watching movies. I'll rate them in the areas that matter most.

First film is After Hours. Some guy is on his way home in a cab but his money blows out of the window so the cabbie kicks him out. He then hasa really ****ty night due to a mixture of bad luck and most of the people he encounters being a bit strange. I mostly downloaded it because it's directed by Scorsese and is rated fairly highly.

I thought it was OK but I'm not really a fan of 'comedy of errors' films. It had some funny moments though and I find Linda Fiorentino hot and so it was nice to see her ****.

Topless women: 1

Laughosity: 6.5/10

Overall rating: 6/10

Film 2, Bad Boy Bubby, an Aussie film where a 35 year old man has never left the house or known anyone other than his mum. Obviously things are ****ed up to start with, as he fucks him own mum, kills his pet cat and plays with cockroaches, but they get worse when he dad returns home. Bubby finds himself being pushed out so kills his parents, dresses as a priest, and does a shitload of fucked up shit.

I actually really liked this film, but the people I saw it with didn't. It's obviously very messed up, but it's a work of fiction not a documentary, a lot happens in it and so it keeps your interest.

Topless women: 5

Man-on-Man rape: 1

Violence: 8/10

Laughosity: 7/10

Overall rating: 8.5/10

Comment

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/p...gif?1302569717

Comment

might give that bad boy bubby film a go seeing as you gave it an 8.5/10 rating.

any of you seen the girl with the dragon tattoo?

Comment

Bad Bubba Gump sounds good. Those guys you watched it with sound like ****. I'd de-friend them.

Comment

Is that Beth Ditto in your av?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Is that Beth Ditto in your av?
              what happened to her?

diabetes?

Comment

Here's what happened to Beth Ditto: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-16366098

Just got done watching Cannibal: The Musical. It's done by Trey Parker and Matt Stone (South Park), and I think Baseketball is great and Orgazmo is pretty good. It's based upon the story of Alfred Packer, who, while travelling through the snow and low on supplies, alledgedly killed and ate his companions in the late 19th century.

It reminded me of The Mighty Boosh, them bumping into random crazy people (such as a guy with a badly injured eye who says 'you better not be looking at my eye!' while it squirts them with puss) and then finding an excuse to sing songs about it.

It was pretty funny but the kind of comedy where the jokes are good but the rest of the scenes aren't so great, so you switch between being a bit bored and laughing most of the time.

Topless women: 0

Man-on-Man rape: 0

Violence: 7/10

Laughosity: 7/10

Overall rating: 6/10

Comment

Bad Boy Bubby is good once they stopped showing him shagging his fugly old fat arse mum.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BASTARD View Post
                    Bad Boy Bubby is good once they stopped showing him shagging his fugly old fat arse mum.
                    that did my head in.

watching it now.

that bird from salvation army was fit.

Comment

Working...
                    X