Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a scale of 1-10 what would you rate the buzz for Pacquiao vs. Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. everyone knows mosley is well past it. the only fight that im looking forward to so far this year is the klitschko haye fight. when the best wont fight the best, boxing is turd.

Comment

i give it a 7 just because ppl around my school pass by me and say "this saturday"

Comment

5. I will watch it the day after, i'm not stopping up until 4/5 am to watch this shit.

Comment

3. no one is talking abou the fight. floyd has much more buzz than the fight

ill read about it on the boards then watch it on hbo next week. most likely changing the channel by the 3 rd

Comment

maybe like a 6 because it has been discussed on many boxing forums/sites...the only reason it is getting hype on sites like this is because of the Pacquiao demographic...it is going to do miserable US & UK PPV sales, nowhere near the 1.4 million that Mayweather-Mosley did (the *******s will rage at that)

Comment

6. Not a real test for Pacman, just another oppertunity for people to watch the greatest fighter of his generation.

Comment

6, for whatever it is, it should be a entertaining fight, forever how long it lasts, but it should be a 9.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                  6. Not a real test for Pacman, just another oppertunity for people to watch the greatest fighter of his generation.

Comment

Working...
                  X