Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A good fight but nobody's talking about it, WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon man, this thread isnt about Pac or Floyd. Whats your problem? Lol.....im just kidding but it does answer your question. Im looking foward to this fight more than I was looking foward to Pac vs Marg. I think Mares will win!

Wow....didnt know good boxing was determind on the scales. I doubt too many real boxing fans feel that way

Comment

How can you not like the lower weight classes, that's like saying you only like half of boxing!!

Some of the best fights i've seen have been in the lower divisions.

The Bantam tourney will be brilliant imo. Can't wait for this one.

Comment

I agree with you guys that Mares will outbox him, even though he did look sloppy against Perez at some points, I want him to win because at some point I would love to see Mares vs Donaire, that would be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
          Abner Mares ducked Juan Manuel Lopez, they were in the same weight divsion, Abner moved down, and Juan Manuel moved up. Abner Mares defeated Juanma in the AMs. You will see, Abner Mares in the pound for pound soon.
          are you freaken retarted he beat juanma in amateurs.shyt im pretty sure abner will khtfo

Comment

Originally posted by turok11 View Post
            are you freaken retarted he beat juanma in amateurs.shyt im pretty sure abner will khtfo
            He ducked him moron, he talked big bad about beating Juanma in the amateurs, than moved down in weight.

Comment

I rather watch a bantam, superfly or flyweight fight than a Heavyweight. Lower classes are filled with so much competitiveness you would have to be stupid not to find the lower classes interesting.

As for the fight, I have yet to see Vic look as dominant as he was in superflyweight. Youngster "gatito" Guerrero took every shot thrown by Vic and he can't seem to bully his opponents as easy on bantam. Mares is training with powerfull left handers, having monster punchers like De Leon and Segura on his side as sparring partners can be the advantage that Abner needs to beat Vic.

Comment

Lets face it, Mares is a Lightweight LOL, he moved down in weight to beat smaller fights, he will beat Vic, and win the Tourney lol

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Bantamweight the weight-class that this fight is taking is the best, deepest, most talented division in all of boxing. For people to really not have any interest in this division is really a shame.

Mares-Darchinyan would not be the best fight in the card. Agbeko-Perez II will be a better fight IMO. The first fight was really good and neither really disappoint. Their styles matches up great with each other.
                  It sad but true that most of these guys don't know anything but the 140 and 147 divisions, Boxing fans who have Showtime will get their monies worth that night, garaunteed.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
                    I agree with you. No interest at all in anything under featherweight, but that's just me.
                    Me Tarzan. Me only watch fighter with big muscle.

Comment

Should be a good fight,I got chinny in this one...

Comment

Working...
                      X