No announcement yet.

Commercials you get SICK of watching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Commercials you get SICK of watching

i swear ive watched this commercial like 500 times already. its so annoying.....i donno why but i just HATE it......

I rarely watch commercials.

I literally mute the TV or switch the channel until my show comes back on. I feel like I am eliminating unnecessary stress in my life.

If I lived in Japan, things would be different. Japanese commercials are hilarious:

Comment

We buy any car.COM We buy any car.COM We buy any car.COM We buy ANY ANY ANY ANY ANY car.COM we buy any car.COM We buy any car.DOM ANY ANY ANY ANY ANY car.COM We buy any car.COM

That's enough, this commercial has drove me insane for the last year. **** **** damn i've had enough of it. If i ever get hold of that man in the advert damn he wont be making it out alive!

Comment

Dont watch commercials.

They seriously **** me off.

Comment

the power of dvr/tivo gotta love it record everything you want to watch the day before and fast forward through all the commercials when you watch it the next day.

Comment

these ones make me laugh

Comment

there is one where a ******ed little girl wins the prom queen over 2 normal girls, lol, that one used to make me be like this is just the dumbest politically correct bull**** ive ever seen, now i just dont care, i couldnt stand that commercial, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  Dont watch commercials.

They seriously **** me off.
                  I have stopped watching television and stopped listening to radio because of commercials. I only watch HBO. I have no script which prevents all advertisements and I do my best to avoid looking at billboards. I loathe marketing and advertising. I have my cell phone on the national do not call registry and if some piece of **** ******* sends me a text message marketing text, I report it to the registry and then I send back a tell wishing those people to become burn victims.

Comment

Originally posted by BN BN View Post
                    Yep, that is the worst.

Comment

Working...
                    X