No announcement yet.

*SPECIAL*'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show LIVE **Post Jones vs Hopkins fight**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
    Lefty, are you actually buying this ppv? I hope this is the last time we see RJJ embarrass himself...
    I buy them all I watch it and then we talk about it. I find it hard to not buy PPV unless I dont know the fighers involved or it is like one of those Chavez Jr PPVs that are cheesy adn not shown in HD. I cant stand when they dont show it in HD I amlike you want me to pay to watch this crap as it is and then you are going to show it in 480P??...lefty

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
      I buy them all I watch it and then we talk about it. I find it hard to not buy PPV unless I dont know the fighers involved or it is like one of those Chavez Jr PPVs that are cheesy adn not shown in HD. I cant stand when they dont show it in HD I amlike you want me to pay to watch this crap as it is and then you are going to show it in 480P??...lefty
      going live after the show....Log into the chat room after the first 15 mintues....Lefty

Comment

going live after the show....Log into the chat room after the first 15 mintues....Lefty
        Bug surprise Hopkins opened his eye with a head butt..

Comment

that was a horrible fight no show I am so pissed off i even paid for that...Lefty

Comment

that was a horrible fight no show I am so pissed off i even paid for that...Lefty
            HAHHAHHAHA......Hopkins took way too many dives.....

i still love Roy

Comment

im going to bed not worth calling in to talk about

Comment

lefty, are you going on or not? probably best to ditch it tonight. That fight put alot of people in sleep mode
                Last edited by DLT; 04-04-2010, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by da chosen 1 View Post
                  im going to bed not worth calling in to talk about
                  Originally posted by dlt View Post
                  lefty, are you going on or not? Probably best to ditch it tonight. That fight put alot of people in sleep mode
                  i agree, not worth talking about

Comment

u doing the show lefty, lets talk about HAYE!

Comment

Earl, have you been banned before or have you always had the hyphen in your name?

Comment

Working...
                      X