No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola's wife is pretty HOT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Arreola's wife is pretty HOT!

She is hot looking. I never seen this video before seems like he's on a mission. When they showed his tattos at first it looked like he had the Puerto Rican flag but after rewinding it's the American flag.

Comment

cant see the vid

Comment

She is a dumb *****, she is with a really ugly guy. And he isn't going to be that sucessful, no offense mexicans. Chris Arreola may be your last hope, but he isn't mine.

He will get past Travis Walker though. Travis Walker ain't ****, he got stunned in his first loss. Some people say that it was an early stoppage which it probably was, but there was no doubt in my mind that travis walker was hurt in that fight. Plus in the rematch they also stopped the fight early for his opponent... Alot of early stoppages for some god for saking reason...

I hope chris has a good personality or a 12 inch dick, because she will probably leave him if he doesn't have either of those traits once she realizes that he isn't going to be that rich.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
          She is a dumb *****, she is with a really ugly guy. And he isn't going to be that sucessful, no offense mexicans. Chris Arreola may be your last hope, but he isn't mine.

He will get past Travis Walker though. Travis Walker ain't ****, he got stunned in his first loss. Some people say that it was an early stoppage which it probably was, but there was no doubt in my mind that travis walker was hurt in that fight. Plus in the rematch they also stopped the fight early for his opponent... Alot of early stoppages for some god for saking reason...

I hope chris has a good personality or a 12 inch dick, because she will probably leave him if he doesn't have either of those traits once she realizes that he isn't going to be that rich.
          Dude just shut the fuck up!

Comment

ruthless lmaoo

shes hot tho

Comment

put some pictures of the ho3... the vid aint working

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                put some pictures of the ho3... the vid aint working
                Its working, your computer just sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
                  Its working, your computer just sucks!
                  yeahh!!

but your mom is better! ... dont get me wrong!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X