Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MURAD MUHAMMAD: I kept Pac away from African American fighters..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
    Right. And Barrera got slaughtered by a one-handed fighter who just learned the definition of three-meals-a-day.

And you're right about Murad too. He spoke the truth he opted for settlement when pressed about his secret deals with HBO instead of being tried in court.
    Pacquiao fought Barrera with only one hand?

Slaughtered? Junior Jones knocked out Barrera, in his prime, quicker and more efficiently.

Comment

• Hey look another thread with idiots making absurd and non-logical arguments... i'm shocked... Truth is when Pac was handled by Murad, there really wasn't any top black fighters in Pac's division. Or was Pac supposed to fight some scrub and pass on fighting one of the top mexican legends?

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
        that's Devin the dude. He is a rapper from Texas. You just gotta be a fan of his and listen to his music to get why that pic is so funny. Devin is like that crazy a$$ uncle everyone has.
        Like that crazy uncle that gets drunk at family reunions and starts talking ****? LOL. Ima look him up man

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
          Hey look another thread with idiots making absurd and non-logical arguments... i'm shocked... Truth is when Pac was handled by Murad, there really wasn't any top black fighters in Pac's division. Or was Pac supposed to fight some scrub and pass on fighting one of the top mexican legends?
          Yeah, his fights with Solis, Larios (who had to move up two weight divisions) and Velazquez were epic!

Forget those scrubs he could have fought - who easily defeated the very same fighters he struggled with. Pacquiao's loss to Morales - Raheem toyed with him, his draw with Agapito - Guzman knocked him out after a clinic.

Comment

Working...
          X