Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Floyd get a pass for fighting Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
    Does GGG get a pass for fighting Stevens?
    Lol at this nuthugger...GGG is not considered p4p yet, Floyd is #1, GGG is fighting on cable network not PPV. Failed comparison

Comment

Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
      Golovkin can't pick and choose any opponent within 2 divisions of him for a fight. Stevens called him out, no one better wanted to fight Golovkin.

Comment

Khan is like Paris Hilton...famous for being famous. Soon he'll be gone.

Comment

There is no promotional angle on this fight. Will showtime even approve of this? They would have to put canelo on the undercard again to sell it.

I'm from the uk and I can't see this doing great here either.

The fact that khan is coming off such a bad performance makes it so difficult for the average fan to want to buy this fight. Add to that khan will be coming off a year layoff! Obserd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
            There is no promotional angle on this fight. Will showtime even approve of this? They would have to put canelo on the undercard again to sell it.

I'm from the uk and I can't see this doing great here either.

The fact that khan is coming off such a bad performance makes it so difficult for the average fan to want to buy this fight. Add to that khan will be coming off a year layoff! Obserd fight.
            This is the fight that ShowTime wants. See Stephen Espinoza's Twitter.

Comment

Floyd deserve a turn up fight,as he has been fighting years now with dangerous fighters. So i think khan is a turn up fight for Floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by sente brown View Post
                Floyd deserve a turn up fight,as he has been fighting years now with dangerous fighters. So i think khan is a turn up fight for Floyd..
                Ladies and Gentleman...welcome to NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                  Lol at this nuthugger...GGG is not considered p4p yet, Floyd is #1, GGG is fighting on cable network not PPV. Failed comparison
                  Both Khan and Stevens been Knocked out, Both Mayweather and GGG are in short supply of good competition, both Mayweather and GGG are Undefeated, both Kahn and Stevens been dropped from HBO before.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686
                    In the eyes of Floyd's critics he never gets a pass... EVER. I honestly would like to see the style match up. Khan's speed and movement against Floyd's timing and reflexes. I think it would be interesting to watch. However, I don't believe a win over Khan would do much for Floyd's legacy. Khan has great speed, decent power, and a ton of potential but he doesn't have the chin to compete at the elite level.

Interesting match up but it's a sure win for Floyd. The irony is, just two years ago some people considered Khan to be a major risk to Floyd and look how things have changed.
                    wazaa considered Kahn a threat, not some people. just one idiot.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The most logical choice would be Danny Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X