Man sentenced in the Texas gang rape of an 11 year old girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
    It is a terrible thing, but I do not support the death penalty
    in a situation like this I don't think it matters what the public believes in...what matters is what that little innocent girls family wants to be done to that scum bag...why have a monster like that alive...if a shark bites or kills a human the fishermen hunt for it and hang it for display...the same sh•t should be done to child molesters...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      in a situation like this I don't think it matters what the public believes in...what matters is what that little innocent girls family wants to be done to that scum bag...why have a monster like that alive...if a shark bites or kills a human the fishermen hunt for it and hang it for display...the same sh•t should be done to child molesters...
      I don't think justice should be decided in hot blood, it should be an 'impartial' process whereby the priority is to protect the public from further incidents and to hopefully rehabilitate the perpetrator. Granted, when it comes to child rapists this ain't exactly easy, so a life sentence is most appropriate.

Nobody feels more for the girl and her family than I do, but exacting brutal revenge seems like a Stone Age concept.

In anticipation of your argument about people having to pay taxes to keep the guy alive: I believe that the right for all human beings to live supersedes any economic factor.

Comment

I don't think justice should be decided in hot blood, it should be an 'impartial' process whereby the priority is to protect the public from further incidents and to hopefully rehabilitate the perpetrator. Granted, when it comes to child rapists this ain't exactly easy, so a life sentence is most appropriate.

Nobody feels more for the girl and her family than I do, but exacting brutal revenge seems like a Stone Age concept.

In anticipation of your argument about people having to pay taxes to keep the guy alive: I believe that the right for all human beings to live supersedes any economic factor.
        crimes like this should be decided in hot blood...maybe because I have kids this is the way I think... stone age concept what for...one between the eyes does the job...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          crimes like this should be decided in hot blood...maybe because I have kids this is the way I think... stone age concept what for...one between the eyes does the job...
          Something about killing criminals strikes me as slightly fascist. I pity those who are driven to committing such horrible acts as these. I'm not defending the act, just defending my own opinions on basic human rights.

Comment

He deserves death for sure. Despicable act.

Comment

Something about killing criminals strikes me as slightly fascist. I pity those who are driven to committing such horrible acts as these. I'm not defending the act, just defending my own opinions on basic human rights.
              why worry about a molesters human rights when he didn't care about the little girls rights..

Comment

Inb4 someone says he deserves death
                dude, he raped an 11 year old girl. what if that were your daughter, would you still want him to live???

Comment

In lieu of the death penalty (which states do not allow for crimes other than murder) I'd say the 99 year sentence is just. It's a harsh sentence as it should be and hopefully sends a message to other would be pedophiles that crimes like this are not tolerated and are not taken lightly.

Comment

he deserves death.The little girl wont ever be the same mental wise.

Comment

Hope he gets a sharp shank to the jugular, disgusting excuse for a human being.

Comment

Working...
                      X