from Here

Comment

Originally posted by medved View Post
      from here
      medved the worthless russian.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        medved the worthless russian.
        sup Mannie Phresh, the pretend to be living in Las Vegas when u really live in the UKAY!

UKAY?!!

UKAYING!@?

HE KAYING

Comment

Please don't go. I like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Good, never come back you UK swine

As I said, even the trolls have made me laugh sometimes.

I will truly miss this Nazi. But, he has his everlasting stench to accompany him through many more days of irrelevant posts and constant nuthuggery of any one who is not black or a muslim.

Fun times!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

As I said, even the trolls have made me laugh sometimes.

I will truly miss this Nazi. But, he has his everlasting stench to accompany him through many more days of irrelevant posts and constant nuthuggery of any one who is not black or a muslim.

Fun times!
              Before you go let me give you this stamp in the shape of a star to have on you at all times, if you ever get stopped just pull it out and say your Medved's

The SS interior ministers all know me and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Before you go let me give you this stamp in the shape of a star to have on you at all times, if you ever get stopped just pull it out and say your Medved's

The SS interior ministers all know me and stuff.
                Say I'm Medveds? Lol

You will be hard to forget, for sure. One, ofcourse being the stench and two the sarcasm that pours through this post. Classic!

Just like your idol Hitler, you will not be missed when you eventually leave us.

Keep in mind though, Medved, you are actually one of the better posters this site has to offer when you are speaking nothing but boxing. Your Nazi role really makes it shame, as you are slowly dropping into a group of posters that many, will quite simply not pay much attention to.

Last post addressing you, I have little fun focusing my attention on the human equivelant of aids. But for you my friend, there is a cure. A 9mm!

See ya.
                Last edited by Terrel; 09-21-2011, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  Say I'm Medveds? Lol

You will be hard to forget, for sure. One, ofcourse being the stench and two the sarcasm that pours through this post. Classic!

Just like your idol Hitler, you will not be missed when you eventually leave us.

Keep in mind though, Medved, you are actually one of the better posters this site has to offer when you are speaking nothing but boxing. Your Nazi role really makes it shame, as you are slowly dropping into a group of posters that many, will quite simply not pay much attention to.

Last post addressing you, I have little fun focusing my attention on the human equivelant of aids. But for you my friend, there is a cure. A 9mm!

See ya.
                  At the end of the day I speak my mind, I rather be called Hitler/Nazi/Racist/etc etc etc than a LIAR.

Atleast I have my dignity and self respect, why do I need to lie?

Atleast im honest about everything, these dudes on here pretend to be all nice and "p.c" but they are faker than a Rolex sold in NYC. Maybe they are ashamed to tell the truth and need to LIE ON THE INTERNET.

I will never lie, I dont believe in P.C and feel that everyone should talk what they feel and say the truth.

Comment

Take care.....

Comment

tekirisi dude.hop ol wilbewelwidyu! shalom!.

Comment

Working...
                      X