Collapse
No announcement yet.

Montiel got up off the canvas after having a mini fit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love both these guys. I feel bad for Montiel, I thought he was going to lose but not like that man. Hope he can bounce back. Hopefully Donaire fights Chemito next.

Comment

It's ironic that the two punches Montiel took after the knockdown actually woke him up.

Comment

was crazy,i expcted it to be mid fight,and after a few combos.

he really looked sparked out,i almost turned off after that,but he somehow got up.

credit to him for trying,but donaire was always going to win like this,but im sure montiel has enough class to bounce back.
        Last edited by dvb; 02-19-2011, 11:56 PM. Reason: grammar-its 4 50 in morning here!

Comment

The ref should be fired, or suspended.

Comment

He was convulsing, yet he was able to get up 6 seconds later.

These guys are machines. Bow down to boxers!

Comment

Looked like he was throwing a fit, like he was mad that he got knocked down. But on replay I think it was because he was trying to see if he could move his legs. Damn, to get up before 10, guy is like Wolverine.

Comment

The way he was shaking was scary, yet he still recovered a few seconds later to at least get up. The ref shouldn't have let that continue.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  The ref should be fired, or suspended.
                  I'm not so sure. I have to side with the ref a little, He gave Montiel the benefit of the doubt, since he was the champion. The ref was well aware of the situation, I think it was a decent stoppage..

Comment

okey gusy now I need to see that KO myself and why the talk of firing the ref?

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                      okey gusy now I need to see that KO myself and why the talk of firing the ref?
                      Montiel didn't know where he was, and was pulling a impersonation of riding a bicycle in the middle of the ring. He managed to get up, How? I don't know. But the ref gave Montiel a chance since he got up, although it was obvious Montiel was busted from the knock down. The ref stepped in right after Donaire landed another two shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X