Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of the drunks on here ever done a liver function test???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Haha good shit

Maybe you should become a pot head for a little while?
    Lol i did consider that. Doc give me vallium for nights though
    Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Keep it up bro. I'm going to join you and stay dry for a bit myself.
    LEGEND!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
      Lol i did consider that. Doc give me vallium for nights though

LEGEND!!!!!
      Yeah man Valium definitely takes the edge off. I am probably going to drink tonight for the Warriors game then I'm off the booze for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Yeah man Valium definitely takes the edge off. I am probably going to drink tonight for the Warriors game then I'm off the booze for a week.
        Champion!!!

Comment

I'm completely sober the morning after drinking a 12 pack the night before, my liver functions flawlessly. Cheaper and more entertaining than some boring doctor visit.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
            I'm completely sober the morning after drinking a 12 pack the night before, my liver functions flawlessly. Cheaper and more entertaining than some boring doctor visit.
            *****! I was drinking 16 to 24 beers a day then up at 2am feeling normal. That has nothing to do with liver function dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
              *****! I was drinking 16 to 24 beers a day then up at 2am feeling normal. That has nothing to do with liver function dumbass.
              Lighten up culito, it was a joke. Thread says "has anyone done a liver function test?" Change your tampon and take a midol, you'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
              X