If froch beats Chavez Jnr is he considered the number 1 at super middle weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He already is.

Comment

What's the problem with certain fans?? They act like it's a crime to keep it real. Froch cannot surpass Ward without beating him or havinig Ward retire or getting mollywhopped by a can.

Comment

Rosendo Sanchez is the #1 @ Super Flyweight
        He beat Donaire in 01 and hasn't lost since! Hes only had 1 fight & been retired a decade since but he does plan on a return one day, possibly.

Every win Donaire gets should be credited fully to Sanchez.

Donaire never was and never can be #1 unless he avenges that defeat.

#wardlogic

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          i already consider froch #1. ward hasn't beaten anyone good in awhile.

and i think ward retired from boxing.
          Neither has Froch.

Comment

If Ward doesn't fight this year, he'll be leaving the P4P list, forget top 168

Comment

No Wards #1. I love how everyone talks about fighting for pride and to be the best but Wards clearly ranked #1 in his div and #2 p4p and none of the top names 160-175 want anything to do with him.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Rosendo Sanchez is the #1 @ Super Flyweight
                He beat Donaire in 01 and hasn't lost since! Hes only had 1 fight & been retired a decade since but he does plan on a return one day, possibly.

Every win Donaire gets should be credited fully to Sanchez.

Donaire never was and never can be #1 unless he avenges that defeat.

#wardlogic
                this guy has just bodybagged this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  Still no news on ward, So ill assume hes not fighting this year.

THIS IS A hypothetical thread, but if froch fights and beats chavez Jnr, is he number 1 super middle weight in the world ranking wise.

it would mean froch would have 6 victories since the super 6 final to wards 2 against weight drained fighters.

Ward-Rodriguez, Dawson

Froch-Chavez jnr, groves1,groves 2, kessler, yusef mack, Bute.

Its just a hypothetical discussion....
                  You UK fans have been really reaching since last weekend... did you not read my thread? lol but NO ward spanked him 10 rounds to 2. Fighting a guy who's never fought a SMW and is known for being undisciplined and beating that guy doesn't make him #1 when he has lost to the #1 guy and doesn't want no part of a rematch while coming out on national TV and telling the world himself.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                    I can see if it was competitive but ward beat him easily with ONE ARM! I know some of you believe in giving people credit for losing, but he got beat in his prime by a young Ward not an experienced one. He has officially ducked Ward, he knows and damn near everyone else doesnt believe he can beat ward, he's just the best B level fighter in his division and a Brit hype job, nothing more but possibly less. When was the last time a brit ever beat an elite American fighter?
                    Just a hype job, not many for you guys to root for are left. lol
                    A young ward not an experienced one? What the F are you on about? What is wards prime? His inactive a$$ right now? Or his performances against a c level fighter or skeletor Dawson lol. You smoke too much reefer mate, wards prime performance was against froch. After he gained world level EXPERIENCE against bika, Kessler, Abraham and green. For you to call ward inexperienced shows you are very ignorant person that is so full of hate for froch and love for ward you elevate ward tenfold to make for his pathetic level of activity and his c'nt commentary.

And before you call me a froch tard or something idiotic remember I can't even stand Carl froch, he is big headed twat, but you have to show ultimate respect to him for what he does, because as ward chirps on the no. 1 perch like a little bird froch is making a case for himself to be no1 at 168.

Comment

Working...
                    X