No announcement yet.

video: Why Pacquiao won't struggle with Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    Denial at it's finest. nah. i never thought it was even a 50/50 fight. and its certainly not even close to one anymore. floyds range, timing, movement and ability to adjust is much to much for manny to overcome at this point. but im not gonna argue about it anymore, because apparently floyd's abilities shouldnt be taken into account. its like arguing with a kid "oh yea, well my fighter has infinite infinite power!"
    Denial? I pointed out how one track minded and ignorant your post was, and your response is, "floyd is the best ever, Pac has no chance against him."

I pointed out Manny's strengths going into the fight, and all you did was the exact thing that you just accused Pac fans of doing. You should leave the Floyd/Manny discussions with people that actually know a thing about boxing.

"My fighter has infinite infinite power". OK.

Comment

seriously i dunno whats wrong with the manny fanbase, but u guys are in serious denial about manny. its sad. the guy has obviously declined, his punch output isnt what it was, his power isnt what it was. even when it was, he has always, always, struggled with fighters who refused to stand in front of him. but i guess all of this will e ignored. its kinda sad really. because i know if this fight happens, floyd wouldnt even get any credit for it.
      I can tell you what's wrong, they're ******s that refuse to see reality. Manny's steadily declined and was KO'd two fights ago but yet he's going to give Mayweather trouble? That's the most moronic and specious reasoning I've come across in a long time. But I've said it before, Manny could lose 100 times and his faithful will still conclude Mayweather is ducking him, they won't see Bob Arum's involvement, but instead rely on skewed perceptions of reality to get by.

There were fools right after Manny's KO still suggesting the same thing. Heh, I guess all it takes is a comeback fight against a stationary target to reignite their idiot frenzy.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        Denial? I pointed out how one track minded and ignorant your post was, and your response is, "floyd is the best ever, Pac has no chance against him."

I pointed out Manny's strengths going into the fight, and all you did was the exact thing that you just accused Pac fans of doing. You should leave the Floyd/Manny discussions with people that actually know a thing about boxing.

"My fighter has infinite infinite power". OK.
        lol, u know things about boxing? seriously dude, stop it. u spend most of your days blindly hating on a fighter everyone agrees is the best in the world. this is no difference. i mean seriously where has pac's speed, angles and timing been? i havent seen it in quite some time, didn't see it last fight. i guess him beating that walking punching bag was some kinda revitalization. u know so much about boxing that u cant see the simple truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          I can tell you what's wrong, they're ******s that refuse to see reality. manny's steadily declined and was KO'd two fights ago but yet he's going to give Mayweather trouble. That's the most moronic and specious reasoning I've come across in a long time. But I've said it before, Manny could lose 100 times and his faithful will still conclude Mayweather is ducking him, they won't see Bob Arum's involvement, but instead rely on skewed perceptions of reality to get by.

There fools right after Manny's KO still suggesting the same thing. Heh, I guess all it takes is a comeback fight against a stationary target to reignite their idiot frenzy.
          We all know your little agenda. You're a Floyd worshipper.

You're the same one with a Pernell sig, and got mad that people were saying Pernell was the better defensive fighter than Floyd. As a Pernell fan, you shouldn't even be mad. You thought it was a grand conspiracy to belittle Floyd. When in reality, it was a discussion about 2 ATG defensive fighters.

You've been exposed, thoroughly. Don't post anymore. And I'm not responding to an alt. Why do Flowmos have the most alts???

Comment

lol, u know things about boxing? seriously dude, stop it. u spend most of your days blindly hating on a fighter everyone agrees is the best in the world. this is no difference. i mean seriously where has pac's speed, angles and timing been? i havent seen it in quite some time, didn't see it last fight. i guess him beating that walking punching bag was some kinda revitalization. u know so much about boxing that u cant see the simple truth.
            Again, stop being so mad. I don't blindly hate him. I hate him with open eyes. Big difference.

Comment

We all know your little agenda. You're a Floyd worshipper.

You're the same one with a Pernell sig, and got mad that people were saying Pernell was the better defensive fighter than Floyd. As a Pernell fan, you shouldn't even be mad. You thought it was a grand conspiracy to belittle Floyd. When in reality, it was a discussion about 2 ATG defensive fighters.

You've been exposed, thoroughly. Don't post anymore. And I'm not responding to an alt. Why do Flowmos have the most alts???
              You're right, I do have an agenda, to keep the world safe from stupid people like yourself. My task is a bit harder here at NSB but still, ya know, I gotta fight the stupid.

I stated my opinion about Floyd and Pernell, and I wasn't even remotely upset, not at unknown posters on an obscure sports site dimwit.

I don't have an "alt" dip****, unlike other people on this site, what you see is what you get...... If you don't believe that PM a moderator jackass, its easily verified.....

Comment

Again, stop being so mad. I don't blindly hate him. I hate him with open eyes. Big difference.
                I'm not mad at all. I think its funny. All u guys waste your time on this crap stuck 3years ago in the past. I honestly hope this fight does happen. It'll be funny to watch all the roaches scatter like right after the last 2 Marquez fights.

Comment

good analysis

Comment

Working...
                  X