No announcement yet.

**** of a cop killed the rottie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** of a cop killed the rottie

Anybody knows the story behind this clip?

just checked. the guy got too close to the cops so he got arrested before he had time to roll up the window of his car to secure the dog. the rest is what happened at the end which was disturbing as hell.

Comment

Cops think they can do what they want with no repercussions. We are seemingly slipping into a police state more and more everyday.

Comment

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hawthorne+police

Comment

wow that was not necessary. Cops have pepper spray and taser's did not need to shoot the dog.

Comment

At least put the damn dog out of it's misery punk ass po-po's.

Comment

I'm glad "cop watching" is getting more popular. There are way too many cops that abuse their powers and people are starting to get angry. As far as I'm aware, it's perfectly legal to film law enforcement as long as you're not impeding their investigation. Why did they put him in handcuffs? What was he being charged with? What crime did he commit?

Unfortunately for him, he didn't know the basics on how to deal with the police who attempt to detain people who have not committed a crime. There are plenty of videos on youtube that will inform you on how to properly deal with the po po's.

Comment

Im an animal and dog lover but any time a strange dog steps at me in an aggressive approach of his owner like that, i'd shoot it too. I'm not getting bit by someone's big ass dog because his owner didn't properly restrain him

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  I'm glad "cop watching" is getting more popular. There are way too many cops that abuse their powers and people are starting to get angry. As far as I'm aware, it's perfectly legal to film law enforcement as long as you're not impeding their investigation. Why did they put him in handcuffs? What was he being charged with? What crime did he commit?

Unfortunately for him, he didn't know the basics on how to deal with the police who attempt to detain people who have not committed a crime. There are plenty of videos on youtube that will inform you on how to properly deal with the po po's.
                  I'm not sure what happened with him and the cops but unfortunately he didnt know the basics of how to deal with a dog in public. There are videos on youtube = that inform you on how to properly take your dog out in public

Comment

Anyone else hear Kadyo in the background shouting out "take it easy, officer, that's my lunch"?

Comment

Working...
                    X