Collapse
No announcement yet.

my muscles r growing. oooo noooo!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my muscles r growing. oooo noooo!!!!!!!

I ****in hate when my muscles start to grow cause i get really sore all over. and cant do nuttin. I dont get it I dont lift weights or nuttin but i steady gain muscle for no apparent reason. now i have to work even harder to lose weight and get my hands back to the speed they were I wonder is there something i can do to stop this process. ne help will be needed.

Cut the protien in your diet. Muscle will not grow then and you could lose muscle!

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
      I ****in hate when my muscles start to grow cause i get really sore all over. and cant do nuttin. I dont get it I dont lift weights or nuttin but i steady gain muscle for no apparent reason. now i have to work even harder to lose weight and get my hands back to the speed they were I wonder is there something i can do to stop this process. ne help will be needed.

Cardio out the ass will eat away the muscle

Comment

Originally posted by slugdog666
        Cardio out the ass will eat away the muscle

well my cardio is boxing and I cant stop boxin ya know

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger
          Cut the protien in your diet. Muscle will not grow then and you could lose muscle!

all i eat is junk food. my muscle comes from genetics. i should weigh about 200 plus pounds but i dont

Comment

all i eat is junk food. my muscle comes from genetics. i should weigh about 200 plus pounds but i dont

Thats pretty worrying. Surgery? Certain steroids that absorbs the body's protien? I'm running out of ideas. Maybe you should lift weights and eat lots of protien and your muscles will shrink!

Comment

Then I guess go with a bandsaw

Comment

Get some sand paper and give em a good wipe!

Comment

It's not exactly healthy, but a short starvation period would eat your muscle, since your body dips into energy reserves of your muscle before ever touching fat

Comment

if your gaining muscle without lifting weights, thats genetics and if thats the case, why the hell would you want to stop the process, let it grow, who wudnt want some extra muscle, srsly

Comment

Working...
                    X