No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy: If Khan is Impressive, Floyd Could Be Near

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golden Boy: If Khan is Impressive, Floyd Could Be Near

FLOYD MAYWEATHER is ready to target Amir Khan after taking care of business against Miguel Cotto.

‘Money’ Mayweather challenges the Puerto Rican WBA world light-middleweight champion at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas tonight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Its time for Khan to stop being a gym superstar and be ring superstar.

Comment

Golden Boy needs to stop it....Amir doesn't deserve that by a long shot. He should be inline for the loser (yes loser) of the Ortiz/Berto fight maybe, but not Mayweather. Or Devon Alexander would be a good one. Thats his level of comp imo.

Comment

Well we all remember what happened the last time Khan overlooked Peterson for a potential showdown with Floyd. Didn't end too well.

Comment

No thanks! Gimme Pac/Floyd or Floyd/Martinez. I understand that this fight would make big overseas $$$ but c'mon son! Floyd is 35 now. He needs to make the big fights that add to his legacy, not fight these hype jobs like Canelo & Con. Hopefully Petey puts it on Con and cancels those plans they have brewing for Floyd over at Golden Boy. Based off of all this I wouldn't be surprised if the judges palms are already greased in Vegas for the Con/Pete rematch. Petey better KO Con or it's a done deal.

Comment

Khan will look just as 'impressive' as the first time against Peterson. I think the same will happen all over again, only earlier into the fight. So Khan beat Maidana... a lot of guys did and in a more convincing way. He doesn't deserve it but I'd love to see him getting beat up badly by Floyd. But I don't see Floyd going down to 147 soon to face this Hamed-wannabe... He should take a rematch with Prescott to wipe away his KO loss, or maybe a showdown with Alvarado

Comment

If he is impresive? He just got his ass kicked in his last fight ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                How the **** did he get his ass kicked? Get some glasses

Comment

I'd rather see Mayweather-Khan if Khan beats Peterson AND a Top WW like Berto/Ortiz or Alexander.

I'd love to see Khan beat Peterson and than fight Alexander in August. If he did that and won , and was impressive, I wouldn't have a problem with Floyd-Khan in December. It'd be a solid/good fight, against a Top ranked fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                    He didn't even really lose to Peterson, and I'm definitely not a Khan fan. He did run and back peddle much of the fight, but he still landed effective punches on Peterson the entire fight, and so did Peterson. I had the fight 8-4 Khan in rounds, a lot of rounds were close and competitive. I just feel like people thought Peterson did better in those close rounds than he did, because he was the heavy underdog. I fully expect Khan to whup Peterson in May, and I'll eat my words gladly if he doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X