Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had the scariest dream last night....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had the scariest dream last night....

I dreamt for some reason I had to do a month in a correctional facility. There wasnt a moment where i felt relaxed ...

I was on edge the whole time, wondering if any dude was going to attack me or do something to me. **** was wack man. I felt like I really knew what it like to be "INSIDE".

Now ive never been in jail before and so scared of ever going thats why im such a good guy man, So that freaked me out. Its like one of those dreams you thought was real but really wasnt.

Thank god it wasnt true. Wow i never wanna go there!

you're dream is cool and all dawg and ima let u finish but oaktownboxing had the scariest dream last night

some1s been watching to much american me

Comment

Originally posted by Wangler Jr View Post
      you're dream is cool and all dawg and ima let u finish but oaktownboxing had the scariest dream last night

some1s been watching to much american me

nice one homie

Comment

I wish I was in a correctional facility full of bitches like the ones from Civil Brand.

Your dream probably had the white dudes from American History X

Comment

**** reminded me of a dream I had that I "woke up" went to the bathroom and I was bald. I started crying in the dream like "where the **** all my go " Then I really woke up, and I had tears in my eyes. I was really angry, because I thought I really did lose all my hair. It took me about a minute to completely shake off the dream and realize it wasn't real and I had all my beloved hair on my head. I was so relieved I stared chuckling to myself and shaking my head.

Comment

Working...
          X