No announcement yet.

If you're voting for Obama......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're voting for Obama......

I hope you'll be happy with Biden as president.

Sad to say but I think more than a few people will try to take Obama out if he won......

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
    I hope you'll be happy with Biden as president.

Sad to say but I think more than a few people will try to take Obama out if he won......
    well if he won they would have failed to prevent a black person from being president right?

Comment

If Obama wins and dies before the inauguration, he will be Posthumouly inaugurated as the 44 President of the United States. Either way, it will be historic.

Comment

I rather have Biden than risking Palin to be president......

Comment

Originally posted by LoloChivas View Post
          I rather have Biden than risking Palin to be president......
          true...................

Comment

better than having Palin as president.

Comment

Ill take Biden over McCain and Palin, Bush or Cheney anyday. Im not so sure the hilblillies elite racism task force is smart enough to take him out though. He will need some serious security though and not walk around in crowds too much.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                well if he won they would have failed to prevent a black person from being president right?
                you know some whacko will try after he gets elected.

who's more remembered sirhan sirhan or lee harvey oswald?

those nuts want fame. they'd rather take him out after he gets elected than before.

i don't think killing a president is very difficult. getting away with it is impossible but if a nutjob is willing to die or go to jail to accomplish the task......it can be done.

Comment

When I was in high school, a lot the black and some puerto rican students told me that some one would try and kill George Bush if he got elected... Did that ever happen?

Besides the fact that it's going to suck when Obama wins because I know for a fact he'll win and he has a history on raising taxes on the middle class despite what he is saying to the public... History doesn't lie obama... Our country is so ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    better than having Palin as president.
                    The #3 most liberal senator as Pres with a Congress run by Pelosi, Reid, Frank and Dodd? No thanks. Someone fresh, that's not a Washington insider, that's not a stinking lawyer, that actually has executive experience, I'll take over Biden or Obama any day of the week.

Comment

Working...
                    X