Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Juan Manuel Marquez: We Want Erik Morales Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sources told me he's going to make a decision on Monday or Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Haye,monkysh!!t View Post
      So why this Burrito piss head not going to fight his next mandatory (Ghost robert) why fight morales, a deficient dead **** taco like the disable katsidis.

this puta madres should quit golden whore if want's pac & he knows it. By the way stop Kissing marquez ass since your Negroid floyd been hiding in cage. Urine queen Marquez want some **** hygiene piss in KHan, BUT we all know is only a hype, no matter what, he will face dead **** "Molasses"
      Fuk up you idiot.

I will NEVER reply to any of your moronic racist posts.

Go drown yourself clown.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
        Fuk up you idiot.

I will NEVER reply to any of your moronic racist posts.

Go drown yourself clown.
        So why reply dumd ****, just don't play innocent with me dumd ho.

Comment

Great move JMM very pacquiao-esque! Don't fight Khan or Berto, young champs on the rise. Win against any one of them and Pac-JMM fans are louder than ever. Fight a clearly faded Morales??? That really makes an argument for a 3rd Pacman fight.

Comment

I don't like JMM-Morales, but I like that JMM is staying at 135. This makes Khan vs. Bradley-Alexander winner in July or August inevitable.

I'm hard.

Comment

guess what? this fight is a joke .... I know who will win beforehand marquez will destroy the morales mummy this is not good for boxing

Comment

I kind of agree up to an extent that JMM should have to prove himself against Khan or Berto in order for him to get a third shot at Pacquiao. But why all the hate and venom towards JMM from these clueless Pac tards?

They keep bashing his wins over Katsidis, J Diaz, and Casa. But why is it that when the third fight with JMM was hot Pac took half the money to fight an undercard fighter (which is what David Diaz did, fight on the Pac-JMM 2 undercard) and went the distance against a guy with only one stoppage in Ramon Montano? You can bash JMM's 135 resume all you want. But at least Katsidis was a live body unlike Hatton and Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                  I kind of agree up to an extent that JMM should have to prove himself against Khan or Berto in order for him to get a third shot at Pacquiao. But why all the hate and venom towards JMM from these clueless Pac tards?

They keep bashing his wins over Katsidis, J Diaz, and Casa. But why is it that when the third fight with JMM was hot Pac took half the money to fight an undercard fighter (which is what David Diaz did, fight on the Pac-JMM 2 undercard) and went the distance against a guy with only one stoppage in Ramon Montano? You can bash JMM's 135 resume all you want. But at least Katsidis was a live body unlike Hatton and Oscar.
                  Exactly right!!!****en Haters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                    You could be right, I don't think he'll make that mistake again.
                    if he makes the mistake again lead, marquez will be sent to retirement...i hope he makes the mistake to shut the mofo...manny is into money fights now...pathetic isnt it..but something tells me that he earned it already...i mean who wouldnt fight mosley for 15 million... pathetic but if being pathetic would earn me 15 mill...id rather be pathetic...wouldnt you??

Comment

Another worthless fight for boxing. Yay!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X