No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: The Biggest Hypocrite In The History Of The Sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chabobo66 View Post
    Easy my friend. You have plaster in your gloves means your knuckles will be hitting plaster everytime it makes contact. Try hitting concrete a few times with your bear hands and see how your knuckles look afters. It's a no brainer. You're in denile if you think he only tried it once. Once a cheater always a cheater.
    I've never said it was the first time he used plaster, what I'm saying is that there's no proof of him doing it, so we cannot make someone accountable for something we have no proof of. And just so we're clear I do not think that what he tried to do is right and if actual proof shows that he used plaster inserts in previous fights I would be the first one to want him suspended for life and jailed, but we cannot punish someone based on assumptions.

Comment

Agree 100% Arum is the greediest bastard in the game and He would wear plasters himself to reach his goal if necesary. The cheater had bone crushing power against Cintron and Cotto and that power disappeared after Nazim took his weapons.
      That fact is undisputable and those Who ignore that fact are fooling themselves.
      If it smells like a Duck, walks like a Duck, and in this case ****s like a Duck, IS A FCKING DUCK. Not all of us are fools to believe the BS that He didn't know about it, it was not like they found them sticking to his back along with the sign "Kick me".
      Any one who has wrap or helped wrap the hands of a boxer knows He's full of ****.
      You have to tell the trainer to losen up if necesary in each lager to avoid over tiding the wraps. If you don't believe me, visit your local gym and watch them do it.
      After that, come back and tell me the boxer doesn't know..
      California's Athletic Commision looked at him and said:: GTFOH pendejo, you think we are fools!!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkivory View Post
        I don't remember where I read that Nazim R. was warned by someone that Marg had used plaster in his previous fight, that is why Nazim was very vigilant and kept his eye on team Marg. If Nazim would not have caught Marg, he would have entered that ring and would have used those plaster wraps on SSM. Question to his supporters, what would have happened if Nazim did not catch Marg with plaster? Exactly!

I wouldnt be surprise if that was the case, Because he was adamant about Margarito taking his gloves off and re-wrapping it in front of him even though an organisation member had signed it off already at that point..

Boxing has two faces, the things they let us know and the things they keep in within the circle, And no one would know a thing with they're not in within THAT circle.

Comment

Working...
        X