• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    She better know how to make some wonder sandwiches

/End thread

Comment

Wonder Woman is supposed to be an Amazonian and she ia being played by a 5'4" middle eastern model that has to look up every scene to keep eye contact

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Wonder Woman is supposed to be an Amazonian and she ia being played by a 5'4" middle eastern model that has to look up every scene to keep eye contact
        Yeah, the casting is horrible. Did you see the other chicks with her riding horses? It's like they just grabbed a bunch of women off the street. No need to actually look the part of an Amazon woman

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Yeah, the casting is horrible. Did you see the other chicks with her riding horses? It's like they just grabbed a bunch of women off the street. No need to actually look the part of an Amazon woman
          I guess Olive skin tone makes them look exotic this is why DC films flop their casting is terrible compared to Marvel

Comment

I guess Olive skin tone makes them look exotic this is why DC films flop their casting is terrible compared to Marvel
            Although I don't think she is all that attractive face wise they should of used that one fitness chick from Brazil. As far as the body goes she would of been perfect.

Gracyanne Barbosa

Comment

And wolverine is suppose to be like 5"3 I don't see anyone complaining about that casting.

No one wants to watch an Amazonian gorilla b!tch, sometimes you have to get away from the comics, authenticity isn't always good.

Comment

Lynda Carter is Wonder Woman. Any new WW has to be voluptuous ....not a super model.

Comment

Looks better than I expected..

Comment

didnt' even come close to a boner, not worth watching

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Although I don't think she is all that attractive face wise they should of used that one fitness chick from Brazil. As far as the body goes she would of been perfect.

Gracyanne Barbosa

Add her to snapchat. She snaps a heck of a lot.

Shes in the gym every single day if her life.

As soon as she finishes shes swamped by fans who line up to take photos with her.

You can see her get massages and things like that lol

Comment

Working...
                      X