Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What conspiracy theories do you believe in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fury View Post
    You said the govt have never needed to lie to go to war. What about the Kuwaiti girl's story about the baby holocaust that started the war in Iraq.
    I said the govt doesn't NEED to lie to go to war. Thats much different than saying they have NEVER lied.

You don't seem to understand logic or reasoning and argue in absolutes. It's typical of people, I get it but I don't think that way. I never said conspiracy theories can't be true or that people or govt's haven't engaged in them.

I'm saying that just because you find one, doesn't mean they are doing it all the time or that it's common practice. The logistics of the 9/11 conspiracy alone make it near impossible IMO. I would literally take thousands of people to know about it, and be quiet about it. We can't even hide simple phone calls and emails about what a general is doing in his bedroom but they can orchestrate 9/11? hahahaha

Sorry don't buy it, but hey you can believe what you want. I need more proof in my life and the people who created the 9/11 conspiracy have recanted most of their "facts" and were made to look like idiots and just seeking attention and profit from all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      I said the govt doesn't NEED to lie to go to war. Thats much different than saying they have NEVER lied.

You don't seem to understand logic or reasoning and argue in absolutes. It's typical of people, I get it but I don't think that way. I never said conspiracy theories can't be true or that people or govt's haven't engaged in them.

I'm saying that just because you find one, doesn't mean they are doing it all the time or that it's common practice. The logistics of the 9/11 conspiracy alone make it near impossible IMO. I would literally take thousands of people to know about it, and be quiet about it. We can't even hide simple phone calls and emails about what a general is doing in his bedroom but they can orchestrate 9/11? hahahaha

Sorry don't buy it, but hey you can believe what you want. I need more proof in my life and the people who created the 9/11 conspiracy have recanted most of their "facts" and were made to look like idiots and just seeking attention and profit from all of this.
      Of course they need to lie. They can't just go to war without the public support. That would make the US govt commie terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
        Of course they need to lie. They can't just go to war without the public support. That would make the US govt commie terrorists.
        They didn't need an excuse when going into Central America, Africa, Asia, or anywhere else in the world.

See, I don't think that George Bush was a liar. I don't think that he and all his people knew that Iraq didn't have WMD's. What I think was that he was given faulty intel and made a huge mistake.

I'm not a conservative, I'm moderate and tend to lean liberal in my social issues and more conservative in my fiscal issues.

I was against both wars, as I'm against most wars because they should be the last resort. Bush was a war monger, like most Neo-Cons but I don't think there is some conspiracy of illuminati and America trying to take over the world. Because if that was the case, then they are doing a ****ty job of it...lol

Bush was one of the worst presidents in the history of this country for his decisions, not because of some mass conspiracy to kill Americans and try and take over the world.
        Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 02-08-2013, 12:37 PM.

Comment

See, I don't think that George Bush was a liar. I don't think that he and all his people knew that Iraq didn't have WMD's. What I think was that he was given faulty intel and made a huge mistake.
          No way. They knew the WMD was a lie at the time. I remember before the war kicked off Tony Blair keeping the momentum for war going with lies like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSieUhqIR6k

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post

That the control of the money supply has been hijacked by privately controlled central bankers when it should be fully under government control. There is never a real debate about bringing full control of money under government control despite the huge the financial crisis and huge debt the governments are in.Why? Who is really calling the shots? It is a global conspiracy and when you see that much power in the hands of the unelected and never challenged by those voted in in government you can no longer believe the illusion that those elected in government have real power.
            Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
            I believe that there are people in powerful positions high up in society that perform Satanic sex rituals like in "Eyes Wide Shut." And they will do everything they can to keep that covered up.

Whether they call themselves the Illuminati or not I do not know.
            these plus JFK and RFK assassinations

Comment

They didn't need an excuse when going into Central America, Africa, Asia, or anywhere else in the world.

I'm not a conservative, I'm moderate and tend to lean liberal in my social issues and more conservative in my fiscal issues.

I was against both wars, as I'm against most wars because they should be the last resort. Bush was a war monger, like most Neo-Cons but I don't think there is some conspiracy of illuminati and America trying to take over the world. Because if that was the case, then they are doing a ****ty job of it...lol

Bush was one of the worst presidents in the history of this country for his decisions, not because of some mass conspiracy to kill Americans and try and take over the world.
              They don't need land to take over the world only the oil reserves. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to be able to work that one out.

Look at the countries the US are or threat war with.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post

That the control of the money supply has been hijacked by privately controlled central bankers when it should be fully under government control.

It would be even worse if the central bank was under the control of Congress. They would screw it up even more, with more reckless spending. The Federal Reserve needs to either stay private and revoke a few of their powers which they didn't initially have....OR the fed needs to be abolished with no more central banks.

There is never a real debate about bringing full control of money under government control despite the huge the financial crisis and huge debt the governments are in.Why?

As I said...that's a false solution on your part. They would make even worse. Have you seen some of the twits in Congress? Particularly on the Democratic side, in the Black Caucus. So you think the things that lead up to the financial crisis wouldn't have happened if Congress had control of Monetary policy? Sure it would....the majority of politicians still would've funded freddie mac and fannie mae, guaranteed mortgages to poor black people who can't possibly pay it back until the housing bubble burst and all the banks failed...as it happened.

Comment

Working...
                X